How I Met Your Mother

Bagpipes

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Nov 02, 2009 on CBS

• Crack.

It's always a known fact that every couple eventually has a fight. Yeah, we've all been there. Ususally their about what one does do or doesn't do, or just plain ego. I really liked this episode, though the only bad thing about the episode was I thought the little subplot with Ted was useless. It was obviously a joke, but I don't know I didn't really find it that funny. Let alone the fact Ted wasn't useful enough which I'm finding a problem right now and hopefully it doesn't continue.

It was fun seeing both Lily and Marchall fight, I haven't actually seen both of them fight much, the only time was in the season finale of Season 1. Anyway it was just funny seeing Marchall express anger when he takes bad advice from Barney, he puts that advice into practice and you can easily guess the results aren't pritty.

I like seeing how it began which was very unsmooth, Marchall tries to say the exact words he envisioned in his mind but unfortunately they come out making no sense at all or just plain ridiculous. But then of course he breaks one cardnal rule by saying one thing no one should ever say to their significant other, it's a spark that turned into a roaring forest fire. My favorate moment was when Ted and Marchall have a slap bet, that was just funny and was something I've been missing in the show. There is still the 4th and 5th one that I still haven't seen, hopefully in this season we'll see them, last season we never saw one which is another reason why fourth season was a disapointment.

In a way I could emphasize with Marchall not liking to do the dishes, who really does. It's not so much the repitition that gets to me but more when someone demands I do them now. It's not that I'm lazy I just don't feel like doing them now is all, and most of the time it's because I have some work I have to get finished, or simply feel like doing something else. Barney and Robin of course learn the hard way why it's healthy to have fights, because at least you can find a resolution and of course the ahem aftermath after the heat of the fight. The fact the ski lift stopped could be God or fate's way to tell them to deal with their dilema.

In the end both couples do find a resolution, let alone both Marchall and Lily are king and queen again of best couple in the world, let alone both play the ahem bagpipes.