How I Met Your Mother

Band or DJ?

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jan 14, 2013 on CBS

• They did it! HIMYM is for sure back!

This episode had everything. It was packed with laughs and tears, and it made grow the audience's interest in Ted's love life as it tied the plots into one: Ted meets the mother at Barney and Robin's wedding. Isn't it fantastic? I really like when things like this happen. Of course the show ended up messing up a bit, but it's now back on track and ready to rock this season's second half. Also in this episode, Lily confessed everything that surely had been on her mind for quite some time, and I expect to see a lot more of that in the next few episodes. I believe she can and should change her life and get back to her art at the same time she awesomely takes care of Marvin. Speaking of Marvin, this is the first episode he gets a fun "baby-plotline" since the crawling thing was boring. The final scene, with him "confettying" over Marshal was hilarious. Last but not least, this episode Barney had to face-off with Robin's dad, who changed a lot since the last time we saw him. After a lot of bumps in the road, Robin's father ended up agreeing in doing what she wanted all along Barney became jet-black-haired this episode, yeah, Ted's wrong: he really loves her).