How I Met Your Mother

Big Days

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Sep 20, 2010 on CBS

7.8
  • Ted reunites with Cindy (Rachel Bilson), a girl he had a bad date with. Marshall has a problem with telling everyone their decision to have a baby. Robin deals with her and Don's break-up, while Barney deals with the end of "the season of exposed skin".

This was a pretty good start to the season. I feel like we are getting closer to finding out who the mother is, which I am excited about. I know once the mom is revealed, there won't be much more to go, but I feel like it's about time Ted finds the "One". Barney had a great episode, but then again Neil Patrick Harris always makes me laugh. I am glad Robin and Don broke up, I like her better without him. Marshall was also pretty funny this episode, but I hope he and Lily don't argue about whether or not to have a baby any longer. I miss them being funny, rather than arguing. The ending with Cindy was pretty funny and we learn that Ted meets his future wife when he is best man at a wedding. Overall, I am pretty excited for this season; it looks promising.
CW