How I Met Your Mother

Columns

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jan 22, 2007 on CBS

• Ted must fire his former boss and the others find a nude painting of Marshall.

Hammond Druthers, who angers me so much, has become even more intolerable since Ted became his boss. Ted wants to fire Druthers but it set back when Druthers consoles him about his wife kicking him out and his birthday. Despite Ted's fair treatment of Druthers during these events, he continues to insult Ted and his building ideas. While Barney has agreed to pay for Marshall & Lily's honeymoon if Lily paints him nude, (like the painting of Marshall found in the apartment) Ted finally gets the guts to fire Druthers, but he has a heart attack. The rest of the office then fears and hates Ted, but he smooths it out by establishing Margarita Fridays, which was a random end to the episode but at least things are back to normal. Meanwhile, in a dull episode to me, the funniest part was when Lily has finished the painting but did not do Barney's genitals. Barney then said she left out "Barnana" which was funny. But other than that, the only good thing about the episode was it seems like Druthers has been written out.