A How I Met Your Mother Community
CBS (ended 2014)
Since narrowing down our favorite episodes seemed to be a challenge I figured we could rank/discuss our favorite seasons.

For me it goes: 2,1,3,5,4,7,6, and 8 if 8 is even on this list at all.

The first few seasons are the best because everything is original and all the jokes are funny. Seasons 4 and 5 were close but I think season 5 has a few more classics. Season 6 is where it starts to go downhill and I'd say that's because the plot gets a lot more serious, season 7 is good though. Season 8 just confused me each week wondering what on earth happened. Anyways, that's just one mans opinions, what do you guys think?
Comments (6)
Sort: Latest | Popular
It always amuses me when people think this show "started going downhill." Stop putting expectations on something that you know nothing about. The show never started going downhill.

With that said, my list is as follows.
6, 2, 1, 7, 3, 4, 8, 5, 9. Yes, season 6 is my favorite season. Yes, that is because I think Blitzgiving, Oh Honey, Landmarks, and Challenge Accepted (among others) are of the best/funniest episodes ever. Also, I am torn between whether I think Challenge Accepted or The Magician's Code pt. 2 are the best episodes of HIMYM. Horray for being the minority!
I liked season 8 :/ i thought it was far superior to 6 and 7....

But: 2, 1, 3, 5, 8, 4, 7, 6.... And 9 is probably tracking last, but still enjoy it

Follow this Show