How I Met Your Mother

Duel Citizenship

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 19, 2009 on CBS

7.6
  • What's happened to this show?

I mean, it was one of the best shows on TV. First 3 seasons made laugh like no sitcom had managed to do since Friends…then season 4…huge disappointment…and I must say season 5 started very weak as well… Then came Robin 101: One of the show's episodes destined to become a classic, I got that head ache from laughing so hard I hadn't felt since season 3. Then Best. Night. Ever. Which wasn't as good but far better than any 4th season episode… But now this? Really? I ask the writers: In five seasons you have already used every storyline possible so you have to go back to Robin's deportation? Besides, Canada jokes and Marshall and Lily couples jokes are getting old, you are kind of stucked there. Oh and writers, please remember that the show's name is "How I met your mother", you have to give Ted more character development, I mean, I don't ask to see the mother just yet, that would imply that the show's about to end, I just think that we need more of those episodes with hints like the yellow umbrella or the mother being in Ted's class.

And last but not least: What are you doing with Barney? Are you trying to kill the character? You have to drop the "In Love with Robin" stoyline, you are killing the goose of the golden eggs people!!
LIFE