How I Met Your Mother

Everything Must Go

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 12, 2008 on CBS

7.3
  • Lilly and Marshall sell their stuff

Another great episode that recalled two past events on the series. One is the women screwing up Barney's hooking up with other women and the money problems of Lilly. I liked that you find out that the women screwing over Barney was Abby. I also liked that this wasn't dragged out either. Brittney Spears does another good job playing Abby. It was just as good the first time. Barney trying to show Ted how "bad" he is when him and Abby are a "couple' was pretty amusing. I enjoyed that Barney thinks that Abby thinks it's a joke too. I also like how Barney dismisses Abby thinking it's real.

The second story of Lilly and Marshall finding out that their apartment repair is expensive was good but not as good as the Barney/Abby story. Marshall has a split of the tongue when he comments on Lilly's paintings. Her reaction to it was good in that it didn't turn out to be in a big fight. I like that Lilly continues with her paintings even if it wasn't she originally. Other good moments are Ted's red boots. Yes you see them again. (pulling them off) I also enjoyed how the gay couple was into both Ted and Marshall, a callback to a season 2 episode.

This episode was good but not as good as the other episodes of the seasons. That's not a knock on this episode just shows how great this show is.
WGNA