How I Met Your Mother

False Positive

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Dec 13, 2010 on CBS

New beginnings for HIMYM, and I'm sure everyone is enjoying them. Seeing development in the characters just leaves us with a warm feeling, and that's what this episode did for me. Seeing Robin take the job, Barney giving away his suits, and Lilly & Marshall embarking on trying to have a baby, just really was great to see. Especially if you watched this show from the start. Season 5 - We didn't get much substantial development. This season has been quite the opposite.

Every episode this season has given us a sense of the future and what lies for the characters of How I Met Your Mother, which makes them memorable and enjoyable. Not to mention HIMYM has been really funny as of late, and we've just been getting such a great balance between emotion and comedy. Something I thought this show had lost, but this season has definitely proved me wrong.

This episode will definitely go down as one of the best holiday episodes in this show's run. Nice to see the writers are kicking it in to gear this season with all these amazing story arcs. Good job HIMYM!
LIFE