How I Met Your Mother

Farhampton

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Sep 24, 2012 on CBS

• Farhampton

I thought that this episode was a great start to what will more than likely be the final season of HIMYM! At first I found Ted's plot to be irritating with the whole letter thing, but after pondering it, it would seem very cruel for you to just leave someone at the alter without explaining anything. The Robin/Barney/Quinn & Lily/Marshall plot was good as well! I loved how Barney summed up the series in 1 minute lol and I was surprised that Robin has a boyfriend and that Klaus also planned on leaving Victoria at the alter as well! I thought the scene where Klaus explained to Ted that Victoria was ALMOST everything he wanted, but not what he needed was great. It kind of applied to Ted with Victoria and Barney with Quinn (judging by how he stared out the window in the taxi), and it's obvious Robin isn't over Barney either. What happened to be my favorite part though was the final scene, in which Ted is merely inches away from the mother! It's a great start to what I think will be a great season!