How I Met Your Mother

Field Trip

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 10, 2011 on CBS

• Absolutely hilarious! I just loved the whole field trip!

In hindsight, I don't think that this epsiode was the best, but while I was actually watching ti, I found the whole concept of the field trip to be hilarious! Taking the class to GNB, McLaren's and even the apartment was just a hilarious concept, and the German family tagging along was funny!

There were lots of laughs to be seen and I really enjoyed a majority of the episode1! I hope that it continues and I can't wait for more!!!
  • The worst episode of this season so far.

The episode for 1 was the worst of the season maybe because i expect so much from this season after 4 awesome episodes but this episode had few laughs Ted was kinda of boring and Lilly was annoying, Barney and Marshall were great as always Robin dating her therapist was not good creepy a little funny but idon'tsee these two together idon'tlike them together and theydon'thave any chemistry this was a mistake for how i met your mother writers inmakingthese two an item and why does Ted have a beard i loved things on the episode like the field trip because it was the second and last funny thing in this episode. I hope they do better in the next episode and please break up Robin and her therapist please.