How I Met Your Mother Forums

CBS (ended 2014)

How I met your Spinoff

chelanza

[1]Oct 19, 2010
    • level: 7

Well you guys know that this show will probably end soon (it has to or the kids wouldn't match their ages). But knowing how networks love money franchises, and how desperate they are to keep them (hence the payout for Charlie Sheen...), a spinoff is more than likely going to happen. My question is, what would you like that show to be about? How I met your Father? The mother's point of view on how she met Ted? Or the Legen...... DARY adventures of Barney the straight guy with a gay black half brother (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Any other suggestions? Feel free to keep this thread going. As you MIGHT have guessed i haven't slept in 29 hours so just writing whatever comes to mind. Enjoy.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Sphynxette

[2]Nov 27, 2010
    • level: 2
    I normally dread spin-offs but if it could be just as good as HIMYM without feeling cheap, then I actually like the idea of How I Met Your Father with the mum telling her side of the story. New cast but same feel. So what if we knew how it ended? It would be fun anyway.

But please, I would really cry if they made a spin-off. It would have to be as good or better to not ruin the show for me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.