How I Met Your Mother

Good Crazy

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Apr 30, 2012 on CBS

• Interesting!

Well there were some funny moment, especially with Robyn/Yobin, lol! Some funny moments with Barney and Quinn as well, and there were some decent laughs throughout the peisode! I enjoyed it!

Interesting developments at the end as well! The baby is coming! Can't wait to see the next episodes in the season finale!
  • Now Marshall's the one carried away with Lily's pregnancy and Ted has trouble getting over Robin.

Ted is still trying to get over Robin and Barney directs him to online dating. He sets him up with three totally different women but envisions them all as Robin. So that's not good. However, he does eventually sleep with the third date, Holly. When he finally sees Robin outside of MacLaren's, she says it is not a good time to talk, creating mystery for the next episode, or maybe she really didn't want to talk. However, Barney, who starred in more of the C plot, confronts Quinn about her job again. He even fires a man at his place so she can get a job there. She refuses and has to "think". Meanwhile, Barney then goes with Marshall to Atlantic City while Lily relaxes at home. She's allegedly five weeks from giving birth, but leaves 17 voice messages on Barney's phone while he and Marshall are getting historically drunk. What could she having to call about? The baby! She's in labor! But we didn't get much past that, as she will likely give birth in the two-part Season 7 finale in two weeks. It's likely to be an exciting hour but the setup episode, in my opinion wasn't as good as it could of been. Since we know Robin's not the mother, I've been wanting Ted to get over her for awhile. But it is, as demonstrated, uh, well, hard!; to get over someone so important quickly. The Barney and Quinn we've visited before because we already know Barney's honest dislike of her job, and nothing much happened between them this episode. Things should be sorted out before summer, though.
  • I'm so excited!

that the finale is coming! especially sice the finale is a douple episode with part one and part two :D
  • Solid episode

This episode while not as strong at the previous 6 episodes was still a good and funny episode. Some jokes hit like the High fives and Ted making the connection to robin especilly the manor to batman to his sidekick robin. The episode was deffintly a set up for the season finale in 2 weeks but that thing with 3 seperate storylines kind of slowed down the first half of the episode. The second half was really good with funny jokes and a Awesome cliffhanger leading us to the Season finale "The magicians code" Excited!
  • what?

Is this the season finale?
FX