How I Met Your Mother

How I Met Everyone Else

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 22, 2007 on CBS

• This is the story of how the everyone met everyone else.

"How I Met Everyone Else" is one of my favourite How I Met Your Mother episodes. I love the beginning of this episode in which Ted introduces his new girlfriend to the group and he can't even remember her name. I love how Ted's embarrassed that they met online. I love how Ted gets her to make up a story about seeing Ted at a cooking class. I love all the flashbacks of how all the characters met each other. How Marshall met Lily was funny. I love how Lily needed help with her stereo, and she says she had this strange feeling about room 110, and Marshall opens the door, and they instantly fall in love. I love how Ted and Marshall meet because their roommates and they become friends while "eating a sandwich". I love how Ted and Barney meet in the men's room at the bar. I love how Barney pretends Ted is deaf so Barney can get a girl's number. I love how Ted knows sign language and tells the girl the give Barney a fake number. I love How Ted meeting Robin story was so short, that they met across the room of the bar. I love how Barney meets Marshall at the bar. Barney thinks that he's helping Marshall score with the hottest woman in the bar, but in reality Lily and Marshall were already dating. It was so funny how Ted and Lily met a freshman party and they think they made out at the party. I give this episode a 10/10.