How I Met Your Mother

Intervention

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 13, 2008 on CBS

• Ted moves out again

This episode was a bit of a callback to previous seasons. After Ted and his friends hang out at Stella's place, Ted and Stella decide to move in together. Unlike the previous time Ted moved in with Robin this time the fight was not as big and it seemed mutual on both sides. Ted moving out and everyone telling stories kind of remained me of Lilly officially moved in with Ted and Marshall. All of the stories of the happenings in the apartment were all funny and entertaining. My favorite one was the one with the fire mark. This was classic HIMYM storytelling. A story within a story. The interventions were pretty funny. Robin's remark about Marshall's hat was hilarious. Ted finds out his friends were planning one for him. This leads to Ted freaking out about moving which lead to everyone getting freaked out about their situation. I am glad that they all decide to move on with help of Barney. Speaking of Barney, he was great in this episode. His pickup line was one of the best I have seen so far right next to him trying to pick up a lesbian or give him your number. (see Ted's birthday in season one)

Robin is a great character and someone I really enjoy. In this episode she was not far from being jerky. I think it's another reason why well you know. Robin being drunk Canadian was pretty funny. This was a fantastic episode but my only complaint about this episode was not seeing Lucy or Stella. I can understand Stella not being in this episode because the women who plays her has role in another series. I would at least like to see Lucy even just a small scene.

Overall there is lot of good in this episode.