How I Met Your Mother

No Pressure

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 20, 2012 on CBS

• Ted admits his feelings for Robin while Barney discovers Marshall and Lily have been betting on their lives.

This, to me, was just a "meh" episode. It wasn't terrible, it wasn't great. We already know Robin isn't the mother of Ted's children and with Ted falling in love in Robin again, it just brought out my impatience. "Not this road again.." I thought. I'm glad this didn't go far, though. I thought Barney's reaction to Ted admitting his feelings for Robin was great, though. Barney's main storyline, however, wasn't that interesting. He finds out Marshall and Lily have a sex tape, but more importantly to the others, that they have been placing bets on their friends and their personal lives. These bets, which were written down on small pieces of notebook paper, were highlighted by "Lily bets Marshall that Ted and Robin won't end up together." This upsets Ted who is determined to prove Lily wrong, but in the end Robin sets things straight and ultimately ends up in her moving out, which is for the best. My favorite part was at the end, when Lily says to "Pay up." because she thinks Ted and Robin ARE done for good, but Marshall confidently says, "Not yet."