How I Met Your Mother

No Tomorrow

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Mar 17, 2008 on CBS

• The Luck of Ted

There have been a lot of episodes in this series based on holiday's it looks like it's now St.Patrick's Day's turn. Well, I thought it was a good episode but nothing entirely special.

I really like the misadventure with Ted and Barney at the party. Ted is unfortunately a little sloched and doing some really dumb things in that party. Barney as usual is himself. I even like the fact that we know that the mother was in that party the same time as those to which adds more to the intrigue. This episode is a big clue that made me antisipate who she could be, could she be that person that Ted randomly bumped into. May'be or that could just be a red hering to throw us off, well who knows only time will tell.

But the one thing I felt held this epsode back a bit for me is that subplot with Lily and Marchall getting a slanted apartment. It wasn't all that funny and really slowed things down on the plot. Still the episode was good and had a good twist at the end, when we discover Ted might not have a much luck as he thinks.
WGNA