How I Met Your Mother

No Tomorrow

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Mar 17, 2008 on CBS

• Crooked.

It's St. Patrick's Day, and Barney convinces Ted to go clubbing. In the beginning of this episode, he kept on accidentally pocket dialing Marshall. That ends up being important by the end of the episode. Ted & Barney discover when they do bad things, good things happen to them. So they do just that, Ted kisses a married woman, and then puts all their drinks on someone else's tab, the night ends with a punch in the face and a hangover the morning after. Barney & Ted lived like there was no tomorrow, but the truth was there was a tomorrow. And the morning after didn't feel so good when it turns out Marshall heard the whole night over the phone, since Ted was pocket dialing him. Ted realizes he was turning in to Barney, which is never good. He ends up not liking himself, and as he is trying to find his cell phone, he finds the mother's yellow umbrella. We find out that she was at the club Barney & Ted were in. Definitely some mother development. Which is always good, we haven't seen mother development since the season premiere. Ted finds out his personality was crooked metaphorically, and Marshall, Lilly & Robin find out their new apartment is crooked literally. Wow, that apartment is the worst mistake that Marshall ever made. The couple is screwed now, but Robin teaches them to make the best out of a bad situation, I liked both plots, and everyone seems more together now than they were in the season premiere. A great episode, with a good lesson by the end with development. Great episode.
MNT