How I Met Your Mother

No Tomorrow

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Mar 17, 2008 on CBS

• St Patrick day 2008 spoilers

At the start of Season 3. you hear a short story of how Ted meets the mother with the yellow umbrella. This time it comes back. More on that later. Lilly Marshall with the help of Robin christen their new place only to find out it is slanted. The floor being slanted was kind of like how slanted the apartment of Paul and Jamie in Mad About You. Great camera work in showing the defects of Marshall and Lilly's place. I liked how Marshall and reluctantly, Robin tried to hide it from Lilly.

And now St. Patrick's day 2008. This was a special day. More on that sooner. Ted goes out with Barney at his urging at does bad things like leaving those girls, putting alcohol on someone's tab, and leaving Marshall and Lilly. Fate and destiny are big things on this show and it plays a big part in this episode. The scene with the two girls and Barney and him saying you are going to like him and him saying that his date is hotter was pretty funny. Also Barney at the end of the episode when he wakes up in the dumpster and says I'm awesome was pretty funny. The reason why I think this episode was great was when Ted was getting a drink he bumped into a women. I could be wrong but I think that was the mother. Remember Ted said that the mother was at this party and he didn't meet her. If you bump into someone, do you consider that meeting someone? I do not. The ending where Ted grabs the umbrella was the perfect ending to a episode that is probably in the top ten of my favorite episodes.