How I Met Your Mother

Now We're Even

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Apr 16, 2012 on CBS

• Barney, who's dating a stripper by the way, tries to make every night legendary.

This wasn't one of Season 7's best in my opinion, but I liked Barney's explanation for his actions at the ending. But in the words of Bob Saget, "we'll get to that later." Robin's career has taken off but people at the station, like the security guard, still don't recognize her. So she's a little bummed when she's in a helicopter doing the lousy traffic report. However, she gets the recognition she deserves when she successfully lands the copter when the pilot has a stroke. Lily has another crazy sex dream but won't tell an infuriated Marshall, until he "finds out" it's Ranjit. (Nice to see Ranjit again, by the way) And in the A plot, once Ted has moved into his new apartment, Barney wants him out making the most of every night. After some crazy events unfold, Ted wants an explanation. After bragging about his girlfriend being a stripper, Barney collapses and admits it's not a good thing. And by that he means he doesn't like Quinn out every night at the club doing who knows what on who knows who. It freaks him out but Ted is there to comfort him and overall it's still a decent episode as we get to see Barney's sensitive side.
TVLAND