How I Met Your Mother

P.S. I Love You

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 04, 2013 on CBS

• Robin Sparkles gone wild! PS I loved it!

This was the best episode in a long long time! So funny to watch! I haven't laughed this much for a HIMYM episode in ages!

Robin Sparkles was one of my favourite things about this show, and I was naturally excited about thi s episode, and it delivered! The unexpected dark turn in the singer's style was unexpected and hilarious! The music video was epic!

Really an episode to remember! Worth watching again and again!
  • Robin Sparkles Four Ya'll!!

Like AriSky I thought this episode was a little all over the place, at least until "Under The Tunes" started. I loved Barney's intro: "It's Robin Sparkles Four ya'll!" The video to . I Love You" was a hilarious throwback to basically every awesome grunge video of the 90's, and I loved Robin Daggers as much as I do Robin Sparkles. I work at DISH and was talking about this to one of my coworkers, who watched the show, and we were trying to name every video that was referenced. We also cracked up about how, apparently, Grunge was invented, in 1996, in Canada. Though I watched the show Monday, it's definitely worth a re-watch. Since the show is on one of the four major networks during primetime, my DISH Hopper recorded it with PrimeTime Anytime, so I can watch it again tonight.
  • PS What was that?

That was... kinda all over the place again. I'm really hoping this was pre-planned and isn't an indication that the creators are getting lazy again because season 9 was confirmed. It was great to see the conclusion to Robin Sparkles, but most of the episode felt disjointed and not at all connected to the overall plot as the past few episodes have. And the implication that Ted's last mistake is sticking around is rather disheartening. But at least we're assured that she'll be the last.
  • I AM CANADIAN!!!

I'm a Canadian living in London. This was the best HIYM ever for a homesick Canuck like me ;) how cool was that!
  • Oh Canada!!!

Tonight's episode must have set some kind of television record for the number of Canadian guest stars.

Great, great Robin Sparkles episode.