How I Met Your Mother

Rebound Bro

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 05, 2008 on CBS

• Barney tries to find a new wingman.

A good episode, with a a great plot, and a lacking plot. Let me start with Barney's plot. Him trying to find a new wing man with Robin, the girl who got him in to this mess? It's just not realistic to get remotely involved again with you're mistake. Thew new wing man thing was not that funny to be honest. I didn't even laugh once when the Banrey plot was going on, which is strange since Barney is my favorite character. He ends up succeeding in getting his friend laid but Robin helps him come in to realization that the new wing man was just a void for Ted. Duh, Robin, you didn't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out. The plot that made this episode 10 times better, is the Ted/Stella relationship. Ted learns that Stella hasn't had sex in 5 years, he tells Lilly & Marshall, he was unaware he was doing a bad thing, but when Stella finds out, her trust for Ted is gone, by the end everything is apologized for and they finally have sex for the first time after 2 months of being in a relationship. Ted even meets Stella's daughter which only makes their relationship stronger. I'm really liking their relationship, and I hope she's the mother.