How I Met Your Mother

CBS (ended 2014)

SrRui

How I Met Your Mother Fan Reviews page 5 of 21

• Great Show

How I met your Mother is an amazing show with believable characters. it is about Ted Mosby relating to his children How he met their Mom 25 years back, Barney Stinson is my favourite so funny all the time and the rest of the show are also great. It is different than most comedies which tries too hard to be funny and a sort of dramedy.
  • best show on televison

i think that the mother will be barneys sister because when you meet barneys dad he says that barney has a sister who is in college and ted has said multiple times that his wife is in college and that would actually make barney and robin aunt robin and uncle barney
  • This show is GREAT !! unlike those R E A L I T Y TV shows which suc !!!!

since the networks and cable channels have decided to go cheap on us and make 99 percent REALITY TV shows, wrestling (on sci-fi!!) and are always cancelling great shows... i have cancelled my cable and no longer watch any tv... i download all my shows i like off the internet and have started watching alot of bbc shows from england. I'll not sit in front of the box and watch crap in the evenings after working all day. I want quality or nothing at all from the networks / cable channels. I SUGGEST WE ALL BOYCOTT THE TV for one week each month until the REALITY CRAP is taken off the air. That crap causes brain damage... it's totally unacceptable. No one is stupid enough to enjoy that crap except some inbred bigfoot half-breed. They want to produce the cheapest crap possible and still retain the ratings to get sponsors and advertising dollars. Don't give them the appearance of ratings by watching at all. Turn off you cable / sat and download... NO Commercials!!! and only watch what you want to watch when u want to watch it... been doing this for 4 years now and it's great. Only problem is, running out of shows to watch. Sci-Fi channel, now si-fi (junk now) sold out and became a cess-pool putting on fantasy and wrestling crap... was once the best channel on cable... anyways,

boycott cable / networks and download from internet...

watch ur shows without commercials or interuption...

hope the networks realize they're loosing their loyal viewers because we're NOT dumbing down and

we HATE reality TV crap...

screw u a-holes... you're idiots and you're gonna kill ur networks/channels if you keep on this way
  • dumb show

I dont know how it is a high rated show its dumb not even funny it makes me wonder about people's mentality and IQ. It just is not funny. At all.
  • I think the mother is

I've been thinking the mother is Robyn's sister maybe.
  • I absolutely deplore this show

A family member recommended it. I tried, I really did, but the comedy .level is so low-brow, it makes me wonder about people's mentality and IQ. It just is not funny. At all.
  • Victoria vs Robin

Does anyone still think he'll end up with Victoria? Coz he said he meets his wife at a wedding and he met Victoria at a wedding, he met Robin at the bar.
  • How I Met Your Mother

Comedy/Drama TV - SHOW. About a man name Ted looking for his true love. I think Ted really want to find a relationship like his best friend Marshall & Lily. The First 5 season is great. The doppelganger is also a get twist in the show. Barney bring the comedy & Robin bring the Drama to the show. they are a good balance to the show. Very good show Overall 8+
  • A great show

There is just something about this show that makes want to watch another episode to another episode
  • Jumped the shark?

I am a big fan of How I Met Your Mother, but I have to say with the latest season I think it's becoming obvious that this show needs to end and soon. Also I use to root for Ted he was a good central character but now I can't help but think he's only still in the show because it's the story of how he meets his wife. I am now more inclined to see what is happening with Barney since he is a much more interesting character than Ted and his love story with Robin is the one most people want to see now, whereas with Ted we all just want to hurry up and see who the mother is! We have watched Barney grow from a one night stand loving bachelor to a man falling in love and trying to better himself. I still love the show but it needs to end while it still has a chance on ending on a great note.
  • Despite everything...

Best sitcom I've ever watched, and I know, the newest episodes are kind of... bad. But it's still the best. It was the first sitcom I've ever considered better than friends, come on. Friends!
  • Barney top, all else hop.

I have to say, I'm just watching the show because of Neil Patrick Harris. The rest of the cast just sucks.

Alyson: We all saw you in American Pie sticking a flute up *peep*. That's why we like you. But you are playing the same character in this show. Sexually experienced open-to-everything-redhead with a virgin for a boyfriend/husband.

Jason: Sorry, you're a decent comedian, but not a good actor and in this category you are in good company with your kind look-alikes Seth Rogan, Zach Galifianakis and Jonah Hill.

Josh: I like your surname, it's really cool. Even sounds cool spellt backwards. Rondar - sounds like Conan's sidekick. But that's really all there is to you. I know, the writers made your cahracter into what it is, but you're just so bleedin' BORING and self-righteous. Get a life! And keep one of the girls you shag! You must be way ahead of Barney!

Cobie: Sorry, but you are ugly. Everyone single one of my friends, co-workers and people I meet on the street agree. There's the sex, boyish, closet lesbian who gives men a wet night's dream, and then there's you.

BARNEY! Bro (I hate that word), you're the best! I said to my pals while watching Harold & Kumar, watch out for this one, he'll be back, oh yes, and he was! Nice job! Don't hang out with Elton John too much, his suits are not your style!
  • Clearly the best show

I love this show so much. It's one of my favorites. Really funny. I love the new episodes and everything so yeah.
  • How I killed a show

2.5
    I think that should be the new title. I used to love this show, but it is progressively getting worse and worse. They probably should have ended this show about two seasons ago. Or before Marshal and Lilly had their baby. It really is a shame.

(update)

After this last episode, I have now dropped my rating from 4 to 2.5, which just happens to be the magic number where I drop a show that I once enjoyed. Bye Bye HIMYM, we had some good times.
  • Awww MAn !!!!

Seriously ....HIMYM used to be my Best Show ever ....until it started being a complete disaster ...seriously people ain't laughing any more ..... U guys suck big time . Learn some from Two and a half men (BEfore Ashton)
  • Jumped the Shark a year ago

It's tough when you like a show and yet watch it get progressively less interesting and less amusing. It still has its moments but last season's episode where they were comparing the shapes of their... well, you know the one, that's when HIMYM jumped the shark. None of the episodes so far this year have been any good.
  • true

true story :)
  • Best comedy at the moment.

How I met your mother, is about Ted Mosby telling his teenage children the story of how he met their mother. The concept is great - much better than the generic comedy out there (e.g the big bang theory).

The performances of the whole cast are amazing, and really funny. The story is told at a good pace, and whenever it slows down, something big is right around the corner. The only complaint I have, is that I'm not a fan of Marshall and Lily having a baby. I think it will slow it down a bit too much. All in all, I love this show, and hope it keeps on being this great.
  • This show is so Amazing

How I met your mother is probably my favorite sitcom right now. It's funny, It's original, the actors performances are amazing. The story mix perfectly drama and comedy. This show is both heartwarming and hilarious.

Marshall and Lily are the perfect couple, Josh Radnor its perfect in the main role and Neil Patrick Harris have got the role of a life time. Barney Stinson its the best of the show.
  • How i met your mother

I love this show so when i am feeling sick then this helps so i can have a laugh or so .Then i dn have to think about my health problems .
  • There are no words to describe what this show means to me!!!

I know i said that i couldnt describe the awesomeness of this shows but i am gonna try.. This is the first show i ever watched.. I started from season 1 the day it came out and i have been hooked ever since.. I have watched the characters grow, i have watched the break ups and the make ups and the stupid shit that barney does since 2005 when it all began and watching over time definitely makes you feel closer to the characters and the show... I watch this show in sickness in health, in good times and in bad, when i feel like escaping the real world because everything well seems to real... i will sit down and watch how i met your mother... i can watch and rewatch every single episode but i will never get tired because it is just awesome and the jokes will never get old! I am sad to see it end but i guess all good (great) must come to an end :(
  • Great show but needs to end

I absolutely love this show! I will admit that season 6 and 7 had many low points but S8 E1 was actually really good. I hope that season 8 doesn't disappoint but this should really be the last season. Sometimes you can get too much of a good thing
  • Great show, and then it failed !

The lates season, what just so bad, and they keep the show going...

i mean, just meet the mother, and end this show...

if you dont end it, then take it back to the roots, the beginning was funny as hell.
  • Awesome!

Although I only started watching this show about 2 months ago...I love it!!! Every episode I've seen so far has been so funny and awesome.
  • "How I Met Your Mother"

This series was stretched so long because telling the kids how he hooked up would end the series. "Stuff I did before you were born" would be more appropriate. I don't even watch it anymore. It's fruitless. Get Doogey Howser and his ego out of there. In the real world, he wouldn't last very long.
  • BEST COMEDY OUT THERE

GREAT SHOW .... HOPE IT NEVER ENDS.....

legen.... wait for it... dary..

BARNEY IS AWESOME
  • Brilliant!!

"It makes people laugh, makes people cry. That's the brilliance of this show!" --Alyson Hannigon (LILY ALDRIN)

How I Met Your Mother is one of the best shows out there. All the characters are wonderful and NPH is simply fantastic. Each and every episode in this show has a style of its own. So I'll guarantee it to you that if you start watching HIMYM, you'll be hooked and thoroughly enjoy it.
  • how i met your mother

getting tired of crude inuendo
  • Marvellous Show

Outstanding Show with unique direction. Show i always like to enjoy. Hilarious comedy with pinch of Emotions.I like Ted very much.what a cool narration by him, and Robin is just my favorite. Well it seems i'm more attracted to a tomboy type girl.I have only watched season 4,6, and 7 and that only had told me everything about them
  • It's ok

I thought this would compensate for Friends but it didn't
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10