How I Met Your Mother

CBS (ended 2014)

SrRui

How I Met Your Mother Fan Reviews page 6 of 21

• Marvellous Show

Outstanding Show with unique direction. Show i always like to enjoy. Hilarious comedy with pinch of Emotions.I like Ted very much.what a cool narration by him, and Robin is just my favorite. Well it seems i'm more attracted to a tomboy type girl.I have only watched season 4,6, and 7 and that only had told me everything about them
  • It's ok

I thought this would compensate for Friends but it didn't
  • how i met your mother

the show is comedy the most but i truly love it its very good so i hope every one like it the same way
  • To avulsed

@ avulsed: No offense, but you're reading the summary wrong. The title you mentioned (Kaip a susipainau su Js mama) is how the show is known in Lithuania, not Belgium.. The title after that (Comment je l'ai rencontre) is how it is known in Belgium, in the French-speaking part obviously. As you mentioned, in the Dutch-speaking part of Belgium the show is just known as How I Met Your Mother.

I understand it's easy to read it wrong though, there are no periods (.) in the text.

So it's not wrong, just a little unclear..
  • HIMYM -Its always been Ted & Robin

I think from the 1st this show start, it always been Ted & Robin. I cant accept the last epi of season 7 where barney & robin got hitch?? Why! Everyone knows how sweet Ted is. And Robin with Barney?? Seriously! Hope there's more story behind that last epi of season 7. But for sure the show is awesome, made me laugh and clear all the stress that i have!! Luv this show a lot!!
  • small show summary correction

to get some facts straight from the show summary:

Kaip a susipainau su Js mama (How I Met Your Mother) In Belguim.

1:that is not the dutch language,not by far.

2:its written belgium not belguim.

3: in belgium the title remains unchanged,so it stays' how i met your mother'

Comment je l'ai rencontre (How I Met Her) In Finland :

is the french title for the series not the finnish
  • Great

Great show. Worthy successor of Friends.
  • So what if this show comes back? There's no point really.

Ok,

I don't mean to be a party pooper but at this point, you have to ask so what if the show comes back for another season?

Lets face it, this show has gone stale and is now running on fumes. Whatever interest that may have been there, is just left with the persistence of people who look forward to this show to fill in a void in their tv diet.

Lets face it: At this point, who cares whether he finds "Mom" or not? If he finds her - so what? If he doesn't find her - so what? We've had how many seasons now, and all we got is stories that go round n round and then stop abruptly.

Instead of a progression, we have more airtime on Barney , his magic tricks, the buildup to him dating a stripper and then his marriage to Robin?

Or how Lily/Marshal are the ones actually growing, getting married, having a kid, and getting a home.

But not about how Ted is on getting his Wife (which is what this show is supposed to be about) or for that matter how he found his wife (which again is what this show is suppsoed to be about) or even just getting to the point of this show - which is "How I met your mother".

After this many seasons of no how or who - who cares if he ever finds her. Just get it over and done with so the rest of us can move on with our lives.

Even Barney, the only worthy character who could go on to a spin-off is now just a shadow in a show that had its prime. A prime that was spent building up a story line of tearing down a building, a romance with a married woman that disappeared quickly and pointless draw in the whole show.

At this point, when the only thing not happening is this show getting to the point, you have to ask, so what if this show comes back?

• Amazing

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. I love all the characters so much, except for Ted. I dislike him a little because I want to know who the mother is already! Stop teasing meee.
  • robin n ted should get married

this is best comedy show...... i just love it...............n i think robin is the wife of ted they look great together...n if any other girl will come ....that will not accepted.....n this show will loose its value.....robin is the only girl which is made for ted ......they look great together n robin will the mother of ted children ......she will do some treatment......i think many people wants robin n ted get married.....that will be interesting that initially robin dont want kids n after marriage she wants..........n i love all the character ......everyone doing great job ............

but the only thing that barney n robin should be normal friend n barney should go for another girl.

and why everyone is not understand this is the story of how i met ur mother ...so it will goes like this if ted will find it so easy than wat is the story?????
  • who is the mother?

When ae whe gona gett the anser?
  • same problem like scrubs

if they just came to an end at season 5 or 6, i would get himym a 10... now it must be a perfect season 8 to get a over-9-rating
  • legen.... wait for it... dary....

hope there's a season nine..

• Legen wait for it................... dary!

Awesome................

Great tv show ever...............
  • my favorite comedy

its the best!
  • One of the best

Allthoug it sometimes has its weaknesses I really love this show. The characters are just adorable but also so realistic.

I really like the idea how Ted tells his kids this story and they're so bored while we're so excited.

It is funny but sometimes also sad and melancholic, it has cliffhangers - it's got everything!

• Great show

This was one of the first series i ever watched from scratch, and i find it to be a good serie.

The first season was "awesome" but himym have had a hard time makin' a season as good as the first one, there are alot of episodes that certainly is timeconsumers but now and then the director delivers one or two episodes that is, world class.

You got grate actors.

In my opp, i think they should've ended this series some seasons ago.

Its not as funny as 2 men

Its not as "deap" as Scrubs

It doesnt have Jim Parson like Tbbt

And it may be a copy of Friends

But still, i love it!
  • Classic Comedy

Modern classic that will be remembered for years to come.
  • One of the best comedy shows

Without doubt one of the funniest comedy shows ever!

A hilarious group of friends living their daily lives whilst helping Ted

find the woman of his dreams. Every episode is hilarious, there are quite a few

big cliffhangers and with the addition of the classical plaayer Barney, it's a

comedy not to be missed!
  • Your mind is in danger...

... of being spongified by this show for the rest of your life.

It is a flashback-based show like Grounded for life with the difference that it is not funny at all.

The flashbacks are idiotic.

The characters, fully-grown 30 year-old adults behave like silly teenagers.

The situations are utterly implausible.

Nothing on the show makes sense even when the nonsensical is supposed to have a "hidden" meaning, which is the trick to make ridiculous comedy work.

If you like nonsensical humour, just like I do, then watch 30 Rock, Parks and Recreation or Extras.

If you are after some flashback-comedy, then, by all means, watch the re-runs of Grounded for life as it is way better than How I Met Your Mother.
  • WOOO!, one of the best shows ever!

love this show, isnt much not to like....except the later episodes. Why has teds story come to a standstill! he has done nothing in this last series, hes starting to get boring! Theyve turned robins character into a bit of a bitch which is annoying because she was my favourite character, and barneys still funny but his character changed too much too quickly. I seem to be watching it now because i fell like i have to and im always hoping itll get good again...but it doesnt. :(

But early himym is the best!!!
  • Great f*cking show!

impossible not to love Barney and his moves to get girls. haha

not as good as friends in my opinion, but a really great show!
  • Current season of How I met Your Mother

I talked about this very issue in my blog. Check it out here: http://youngthespian42.blogspot.com/2012/04/day-15-apologies-how-i-met-your-mother.html
  • love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is a perfect show telling a story is more fun when you see it
  • Boring, low-grade knock-off material!!!

4.5
    People are going to forget, that's what this show is based on! Copying every little fun factor from series like Friends, Frasier & Cheers, then ruining them by exaggeration and stupid plots. ("Naked Man" episode anyone? They used 10 seconds of Friends & turned it into a full cheap episode!)

First season was better however but now, characters don't have characters, they do all kind of stupid stunts just to look funny. You can't trust any of them, they all change in every episode one way or another!

The reason this show is shining at the moment is the lack of a decent sitcom and most of the fans are non-English speakers! (Don't give me Big Bang Theory, that Sheldon guy didn't even hesitate to use the exact same phrases Niles Crane used to say, I can't stand that one either!)
  • Love it!

This show is one of my favorites. It makes me laugh every time I watch a new episode. The only thing that's annoying is that HIMYM has recently been taking very long breaks on making new episodes. They've been releasing new ones like once every three weeks! I hate how every show does this..
  • I liiiike

Hi, I'm french and I have to say we have no series as awesome as How I met your mother in my country, I like that ! (Sorry for my english ><)
  • Too many re-runs/breaks

I LOVE this show. I think it's well-written and extremely funny. On thing however, is I find they have way too many gaps between episodes. It's been awhile since they aired two episodes two weeks in a row. That is something they should fix for sure.
  • Last season is awsome

Barney, Lilly and Marshall are so funny. Great to see Becki Newton's addition to the show. She is beautiful. But the show can can go without robin and Ted and still be funny. Their characters are completely missed.
  • Getting tired...

I used to love this show - now I don't mind if I miss it. Barney has turned from fun to an idiot and the show seems to be straining to be entertaining. Meet the mother already and end it before the show looses all self-respect.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10