How I Met Your Mother

CBS (ended 2014)

SrRui

How I Met Your Mother Fan Reviews (631)

• why the end????

Pour moi, ce fut la meilleur serie jamais produite. Une impression de se retrouver ds chacun des personnages et de tout partager,autant les joies que les deceptions. Des impressions de deja vu, des lecons de vie, et lenvie de posseder la meme equipe. Je viens juste de voir la fin de la saison 9 car je ne voulais meme pas penser que cette serie puisse sarreter.... Et peut importe comment cela ce fini, me dire que c'etait la fin ma rendu vraiment triste. Je serais toujours a la recherche du grand amour comme ted, aurait toujours la vision du couple a la marshall et lyly, cette envie de ne pas vieillir et detre toujours assez jeune pour seduire comme barney et lambition de mener ma vie au top malgres les embuches comme robin. Jaime himym!!!!
  • I rank all episodes of How I Met Your Mother

10. Okay Awesome (Season 1)

9. Sweet Taste Of Liberty (Season 1)

8. Belly Full Of Turkey (Season 1)

7. Slutty Pumpkin (Season 1)

6. The Duel (Season 1)

5. Purple Giraffe (Season 1)

4. Pilot (Season 1)

3. Matchmaker (Season 1)

2. Return Of The Shirt (Season 1)

1. The Pineapple Incident (Season 1)
  • La sit com perfetta.

Per me How I Met Your Mother stata la sit com perfetta,con un finale esplosivo a dir poco.
  • Best Show

Best show ever 10x better than the Big Bang Theory this show actually shows emotion unlike that BBT snarly humor!
  • A Legendary goodbye to the fillas

What an emotional ending for the past 9 years .. Thank you for the amazing times and feelings you gave us guys.

I really like how things turned at the end .. it was really emotional and into the hurt to end it that way. This show really shows how important friendship is and how you need to fight for the people you love.

Thank you HIMYM for the legendary time :)
  • It will last forever...

The ending of the show though it seems prima facie an absolute disaster it was the most proper ending of an unforgettable show. To elaborate, not only did it have an auspicious ending but it also had a perfect moral about friendship; bringing at the same time nice memories of the past seasons and depicting the change in every character's life. The show was all about the tremendous importance of friendship in life and the fact that entertainment has no limits. The fact that the ending was the same as the beginning means that life is unexpected.
  • Good Bye

Last Forever <3
  • When EPIC shows come to a End!! :(

it sucks seeing such a great show leave the network, I've been watching this show since day one, and to this day its hard watching such a EPIC awesome great plot, great characters, played by such great actors leave, i know its suppose to end but does it really have to? would it be so bad to see one more season with Miss Mosby in the picture? seeing how they went from just meeting to dating and the whole SHA BANG!? Don't Leave me How I Met Your Mother you have truly been a great asset to the sitcom world!
  • 9x13: just woow

omg this was seriously one of the best mid seasons finale!

so many feelings in one episode! from the start this episode got better and better and the mother had a lot to do with it! with every episode she is in the season she brings so much light into this show! you just really get to know her and see why she is the perfect girl.

the devil guy darren from the band started lots of wars in the episode between lily and robin and ted and barney. the fight of barney and ted left me hanging when barney thinks he isn't a good/best friend of ted's. so when the two hug my feelings explode!

and it was great to see robin helping lily with marshall taking the judgeship. using her ''marshall'' pillow as a distraction and an object to focur her hate was brilliant (cuz sometimes I do that too, hit on things when I'm angry as hell). but marshall seeing that really made me speechless and tear up, especially when lily stopped when she heard him calling her and then turned around facing him with tears in her eyes just saying ''pause?''. this moment right there brought I think not just me but everyone who has seen this show from the beginning to season 1 when they had their big fight. so I am incredibly nervous to see what will happen next with marshall and lily.

so now to the just can say that I LOVED her in this episode!!! as clich as it might be being her that took marshall and marvin to the farhamptons, the conversation between her and marshall was great! the two of them seem really similar to each other and marshall encouraging her to stand up and face her enemy was 'the moment' for me.

let's get to the far end of the episode: the mother trying to find the strengh to tell darren to leave her band alone, she left it be. because she thought that karma wouldn't do anything for him. so the moment when darran ran into ted (who was pouring the 600$ worth scotch into glasses for everyone), he spilled the scoth and that's when ted got mad and punched the guy! so darren walking into the bar and yelling at the mother that the best man just hit him was the perfect turnaround. she therefor said to the bartender to give ted the best double of scotch they had. so that is how we know how ted got the bandage!!!

himym really did a great job in this episode.. the didn't just clear some things out but they actually managed to put sentences in the episode that the group already used in previous episodes like ted saying to barney he would be too liberal with the sentence 'that's the dream' or lily saying 'pause' or marshall's song. all in all for ME this episode was a success and I am really looking forward to see and to find out what will happen next!

but first we have to wait 'til the new year to get any new episodes!

*I really hope I didn't forget anything*

OH WAIT I KNOW: THE END!

marshall apologising to barney for not being at his rehearsal dinner and that he got a present for him but he was going to wait until after the wedding to give it to him. but how we all know barney he just gotzzz to know! so marshal went for the SLAP!!!! - TO BE CONTINUED...

(CLIFFHANGER)
  • love HIMYM

omg im in luv with how I met your mother I will always be a loyal fan sad that show is comin to an end :( will miss this show sooo much
  • hahaha made my evening

it was funny to me,!!!
  • One of the best sitcoms ever written and acted.

What makes this show is the chemistry between the actors. They all feed off of each other so well and it really bleeds though the screen. I'm watching the Final Season Premiere as I'm writing this review, and I can already tell that the 9th season is going to blow it out of the water. The actress who plays the mother is really a great addition to the cast and her chemistry with the cast so far (Alyson Hannigan and Josh Radnor) is really great. I kind of wish she was introduced sooner so we could've seen more than just one season of her, but at least she's a regular for the final season.

I'm not really one of those bitter fans who think the show went on too long, because I really did fall in love with the characters and the although there are some weak seasons, mainly seasons six and eight, there are still shining moments within those seasons.

What's also interesting about this show is that it's not always about making the funniest joke. It's about actual character progression. Although there are some points within the later seasons where it seems like some characters are acting out of the normal mainly Lily, Ted and Robin, the show is still a solid sitcom and since we all know how hard it is these days to find a quality comedy to follow, How I Met Your Mother really stands out as a bold, quality product. Good writing, good actors, good production values and guest stars. The jokes are seldom forced and everything just flows right.

I'll miss this show a lot when it's over, but 9 years is an amazing run. I wish the cast and crew a great future in the business, and I'll miss seeing a new episode of the show and waiting Ted's epic meet. Here's to a great Final Season!
  • for it .... dary! Legendary Show!!

An awesome show that has had but a few flat spots. Just watched the whole series again and still laughed .... hard. The networks need to look at this show to figure out why the fall schedule looks as bleak as it currently does. I'm gonna miss you HIMYM.
  • Simply Amazing!!!

the best comedy shows i have ever funny creative and awesome. It has wonderfull characters and an excellent story line
  • LOVE IT!

Good show, funny, smart, perfect characters,... I love it, my friends love it, I hope that my children will love it once :)
  • How I Met Your Father

I hope this brilliant show has a sequal called How I Met Your Father!

I made a page to bring the Idea out! I hope this idea of mine becomes real!

How I Met Your Father on Facebook!
  • Best Show Ever

This is my all time favortie show. The on-and-off romances between Ted, Barney, and Robin. The way they always make you think Ted's found The One. The humor and romance and just everything about the show. Nine seasons will never be enough! I can't wait for Ted to find This show is bound to go down in history as Legen... Wait for it... Dary!
  • Mom and Ted has had several "almost met"?

St. Patrick's Day 1. Picked up a small yellow umbrella.

Once a fault into the economic classroom.

Dating with my roommate, saw mother's heels 1 times. Drop the yellow umbrella, yellow umbrella back to mom's hands.

Ted have to find a matchmaker company (middle , the company found a match for him, but when he is ready to meet Lily a distress call call him away (Lily prepare to SF, painting). This match will also is mum? 688
  • Why aren't more people watching

Honestly, I believe How I Met Your Mother is the best written show I have ever seen, so why aren't people watching it as much as they did Friends or those dumb reality TV shows? The answer is simple. It's because it airs on the "old man" channel. My opinion is that people need to get over it and more people should watch this show because it is the best written show ever. It's not only extremely funny, but it also has heart. It knows how to balance the comedy with the sweet moments that makes the show not only fun to watch, but it makes it real. It makes it authentic, and it makes it heartfelt. Anyone who discovers this show will be hooked because it tells the story of life in the best way.
  • comic con

I really hope this site covers the just announced Comiccon panel for HIMYM, not just because I'm obsessed, but because of the numerous links to this website that I have seen whenever the bigger sites (msn, comcast, nbc) talk about the internet being abuzz about the latest conspiracy theories for the show. I think I followed a link like that the first time I ever came to this site and now I am a daily visitor. So show some love to the HIMYMers.
  • Legendary

The best sitcom ever! But under the title it says "ended 2013". There is one more season left!
  • Astonished

amazing episode!!!! At least wwe now know theres still a season to go.
  • My prediction(s) for the series finale - submitted April 11, 2013

I figured this would be the best way to "time stamp" this, in case I'm actually right!

1. The very last minute of the series will be Ted finishing his story, the relieved kids jumping up and preparing to escape, and being stopped by the mother (either seen on screen or in camera-view perspective like Future Ted), who forces them to sit down and listen to her story about "How I Met Your Father". They groan and complain; fade to black. It's no secret that the show creators filmed a secret scene with the kids back at the beginning of Season 2 (before they got too old to play the parts) that directly dealt with the mother; I believe this will be that scene.

2. Creators Carter and Bay wrote the theme song "Hey Beautiful" (of which we get the last ten seconds for the opening credits). I predict the Mother, who is a bass player in a band, will play that song (possibly at Barney's wedding or her own) in its entirety.

3. Somehow, SOMEHOW, the computer dating service from Season 1 will come into it. After Ted and the Mother (who is NOT anyone we've ever seen as another character) meet, he/they discover the computer has them as a perfect match.

3. Ted's alive... Mother's alive... everyone's alive and married and happy. No death in the finale.

Anyhoo, that's my dip into Nostradamusism. Let's see where we are in a year or so...
  • lucy kelly

• STOP WITH THE BREAKS!

OH MY GOD! Every one episode we get 2 weeks break. Seriously? I'm almost giving up on this.
  • Emotional review by me:)

Simple things,only few words. I don't know if it's the great actors, the wonderful plot, the cast I really don't know. But I love HIMYM. I cannot live without HIMYM. It's my favourite show of all time. And I have watched a lot of show from many different countries. Science fiction . And HIMYM it's a mixure of all this. So one reason I love HIMYM is this one. So after this shows I imagined me as one of the characters. Most as a witch, a queen, a prince or something really girlie. For the first time of my whole life I imagined my self sitting with them at McLarens drinking and laughing and having the time of my life. And this was the first time I wanted to be just me but with the right friends around me. With the right love so much this show that after a little time I watched it I totally forgot the mother and the only thing I want was just to know what's going on with their lifes, live their best moments together,feel like a part of their clique. So I made a promise. I am going to go in NY sit on their table at McLarens with the my friends who I've decided they are the right for me and create with them legendary moments. & for the end I want to comment this I said before about 15 words. My favourite quote of all is this one. ''Make every night legendary'' & I will. That's my promise.
  • Big Fan!

I love this show! I think in a way it relates to Friends but the writers definitely added more to this show than what Friends ever had. I know this show should come to an end soon but I don't think it's getting old. This show somewhat relates to reality and just like the real lives of 30 year olds there is so much more to come.
  • Friends couch?

There are so many elements of FRIENDS copied in this TV show which doesn't bother me too much as both shows are AWESOME (though HIMYM still has to stand the test of time as FRIENDS has). But seriously? putting the characters on a couch styled very closely after the FRIENDS one in the above pic?? im pretty sure no such sofa exists in HIMYM. Just putting it out there.. like i said im a huge fan of both shows.
  • great

they should make show later that says "how i was with your mother"
  • Best Show Ever!!!

You might ask why is this the best show ever?

First of all Robin is never the mother, he always refer to her as Aunt Robin, but this has been known from Episode One in Season One, where he says this is the story of how I met your Aunt

All of the Characters are central characters and do make a strong team all together, but Lily and Marshall, Barney (Awesome) and Robin, Ted who is narrating and telling things from his point of view,

Then you have each episode which takes a funny or non funny subject, but displays it in a way that really makes you laugh,

I don't care if this how new york rolls or not, it is not supposed to be about people spending their whole days at work and having no time to do nothing, that would be boring,

And if you want to watch 4 or 5 episodes and not laugh it is possible, because this is a show that either you love or for one do not love FRIENDS that much and think that How I Met Your Mother is way, way better, plus it is not even close to FRIENDS, different story different character types but they are friends (the only thing in common),

So all in all, Amazing, and Thumbs Up :)
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10