How I Met Your Mother

Something Blue

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 14, 2007 on CBS

• We see part two of Lily's and Marshall's Weding Day. Barney finds out that Robin and Ted are hiding a secret and does everything to find out what it is. And yes it's a huge one.

This episode was legen (wait for it) dary 

The main plot was Robin and Ted’s secret. And throughout the episode we were led to false conclusions. And this is what’s “How I met your mother about”. There were great jokes about Marshall and Lily and a fantastic finale for Ted and Robin. For me as a Robin and Ted – Fan it wasn’t the end I wanted to see, and I was really really unhappy about the outgoing of the whole secret. But this is how it’s got to be.
    We see a parallelism to the season finale of season 1. We saw a united Marshall and Lily and separated Robin and Ted. In some kind it was great that they stood through without any big scenes without someone of the both trying to kill themselves because of the break up. They were at the point where they started. Trying to be friends but hardly able to be it. I’m interested someone new will be introduced in season 3 and if we will met Ted’s future wife. I hope they won’t kick out Robin but I doubt it especially because I see something coming up. The old Ted always talks about Uncle Barney and Aunt Robin so I’m excited if this is what it’s going to be.

All in all a great episode which makes the time till season three even longer.
LIFE