How I Met Your Mother

Something Blue

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 14, 2007 on CBS

• Season 2 Finale and a secret (spoilers)

After the wedding, Lilly and Marshall have their perfect wedding then their flawed wedding, they have their reception. I too am not annoyed at all that Lilly is not taking Marshall's last name. It's not something that Lilly is doing for herself, just a choice. Although the last name of awesome is well awesome. Then we find out that something happened between Robin and Ted. This is what this episode the show, and this season so great. You are only told bits of pieces of their story, interrupting by Lilly and Marshall although not intentionally. It was funny how Barney tried anything to hear the whole story. It's find of like how some fans want to hear the story. I like how Barney forgot that it was Ted who stole the blue french horn. It's funny how hungry Lilly and Marshall and can't get food at their own day. It was then even funnier how drunk Lilly got. Ranjit!! Enough said.

We finally find out what happened between Robin and Ted. It's not surprising considering not just the pilot, but other signs as well. Ted and Robin were a great couple. They dated for a year but in the end, they were just two different people. It all goes back to what Ted said at Stuart's wedding. While there is work, it should be easy when you are one you meant to be with. As is often the case a great song played after Ted and Robin's breakup.

This was a great episode to end a great season. In fact it was legend wait for it . . . .