How I Met Your Mother

The Bracket

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Mar 31, 2008 on CBS

• Barney's Bracket

As you already know, Barney has slept with his fair share of women and done it with many kinds of ways, costumes, and characters. In this episode someone is spoiling it for him and now it's not Lilly or any of his friends. It was someone that Barney slept with. It was really funny how Barney got rejected and the ways Barney attempted to do it. The best one was the women at the art gallery. Watch where his hands are before he gets slapped. It was also funny how the gang was trying to guess the ways Barney was trying to seduce women. It was very entertaining how the gang was trying to help Barney which women was screwing things up. One of my favorite parts is when Barney was thinking of what women it could be. Watch closely at one of the women, It was a reference to a previous episode. When they get to the final four, that is the best part. Another great part was the reference to the women Barney slept with in the past episodes like him using Ted Mosby's name. I enjoyed how each women reacted differently to Barney apologizing or sometimes not. I think Lilly was the perfect choice to accompany Barney. I also really liked the friendship of Barney and Lilly. I could be wrong at this but whatever Barney said to Robin may have an effect on something that would happen later on. Robin trying to play it cool was pretty funny too. The only bad part but not really there was not a second story. But in this case it wasn't really needed. Great song at the ending with the pictures. This was a great episode that got you wondering who was the women. And yes you find out who it is.
LIFE