How I Met Your Mother

The Bro Mitzvah

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Apr 29, 2013 on CBS

• Hilarious!

After several episodes that have been somewhere along the spectrum from bad to just OK, we fianlly had an episode which was really outstanding and entertaining!

This episode was so hilarious! The whole scheme of it - i don't want to spoil it but it was executed perfectly!@

I wish more episodes were this funny!

I highly recommend this one! Superbly done!
  • the karate kid<3

Loved this of the best!!! and the hole Lily, karate kid enfatuation??? she licked her hand at the
  • joyfully funny

You got to keep it coming on. laughs, more people need to see this
  • I'm not watching anymore

I agree wih batman here... this is f up!, come on everyone! I cant believe you actually liked it!, cant you see they are only trying to delay the end?, in the real life Marshal and Lily are leaving cause they cant stand it anymore!!, so if there is going to be a next season they probably wont be on it... please we should all protest toghether! don't you think, wouldnt you miss marshal and lily?, dont you miss the episodes where you couldn't wait to see what was going to happen?? dont fall for this crap!
  • Awesomeness!

Outstanding episode compared to the other
  • Just loved it!!!

This was such a welcome change from all the meaningless, "lets stretch this season before we end it" episodes.. Although it dint at all contribute to the How we meet the mother story, still i was completely hooked to it till the end.. I love Robin n only she could pull such an idea off!!

Enjoyed every bit of it..
  • Getting sick and tired of this show going nowhere.

This episode, in all honesty, was fine but it simply gave us the same old without moving anything along really. After 8 seasons, I'm kind of sick of the same song and dance. I wish they would wrap up this show already as the kids on the couch should have finished school by now and moved on in their lives, but instead they are forced to hear an 8+ year story of their slutty dad.
  • Zapka!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know the "real" discussion for this episode won't start until after one of their writers finally gives a review, so this one will only been seen by anyone checking in before then, but DAMN THIS WAS AMAZING.

I'll leave more on the "real" thread whenever it happens.
  • Incredible

The reveal of The Barney was rocky, but other than that, this episode was classic HIMYM, down to the last clown-y detail. It was wonderful to go along for the ride with Barney, wonder how things collapsed and knowing that it couldn't be the case with the forthcoming episodes. Left me with that happy warm feeling only HIMYM is capable of creating.
CW