How I Met Your Mother

The Broath

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Mar 19, 2012 on CBS

• Broman Times

Despite what many of you might say, this IS A COMEDY SHOW, and HIMYM writers Craig Thomas and Carter Bays have a way of sewing emotion to comedy, with a twist. I thought it was an incredible episode, and one of the funniest this whole season - all the "bro" references? Broman Times? AWESOME! Bringing up the concept of "fake history" that Barney is so attuned to - and even though they are attaching Barney to a new woman, they are trying to create the illusion that Barney is ready for something serious: with Nora, and now with Karma, so they can build up to the finale, where he would be getting married.

I also liked Karma, because she is kind of like a female Barney, even if her acting might have been a little stale - also, Barney finally got to make Robin and Lily kiss! Epic moment!

All in all, this was a great episode, and somebody please upload that "Bro" Gregorian chant that Barney recorded from the Monks: FUNNY!