How I Met Your Mother

The Chain Of Screaming

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Apr 14, 2008 on CBS

• Marshall has trouble at his job

At this point Marshall has become a lawyer and completed his bar exam. Before he graduated Marshall interns at Barney's company but doesn't like it. He takes a job at a big law firm only after he gets drunk and only takes it because the massive debt he is in. At first he actually likes it only until he doesn't do the Ninja Report (ooo, ninjas are cool) and Author yells at him for it. The fact that Marshall cries like a girl doesn't faze my opinion on him the least bit. Everyone's advice to Marshall on how to deal with the situation was funny. Robin's might been the best. Barney's advice or lack thereof was a close second.

I guess my only complaint about the second story of Ted's car. Maybe this is nitpicking but I wish the song in the car of Ted played 5,000 miles. It was funny how everyone disobeyed the rules he had. What made this episode great was how you only heat pats of the story, a classic HIMYM theme. I did like that Marshall quit his job at Marshall by yelling and that Lilly supported his choice. It was nice of Ted to help Marshall and Lilly out.