How I Met Your Mother

The Drunk Train

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 13, 2012 on CBS

7.7
  • People are haters

There are a lot of negative reviews about this episode but I actually thought this was one of the best episodes this season: Ted and Barney are out on the town picking up women again. It seems as though in the past few episodes Ted became just a side story and I'm glad he's getting the spotlight again, after all, the show is about his journey.

We don't know that Robin doesn't feel remorse about the whole Barney thing, Kevin told her not to tell him and it was that same night that she CHOSE Kevin over Barney so of course she considered marrying him.

I don't think Ted ever stopped loving Robin but maybe his love for her is stronger than his want for kids, people change and if he says he can overlook it who am I to judge. I'm not saying that I want to see Ted and Robin together, but we don't know where this story line is going and people are already hating on the writers. This is probably to infuse some drama into the show between the gang and not to start a new relationship.

Barney liking the stripper: surprising? Maybe not but why does Barney's new relationship/love interest need to be surprising? This girl has obviously seen Barney every night at the strip club and I'm curious to see how that will affect their relationship.

All in all, the episode is not bad.