How I Met Your Mother

The Magician's Code, Part Two

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 14, 2012 on CBS

• Faith in HIMYM restored

Even though I am a huge fan of the show, I must admit that season 7 was not as good as the previews 6. It was a little bit more serious one might say, focusing on how the characters are going through situations in order to grow up. That left no room for funny scenes, everything was more settle, but I think that's the beauty of the show, it shows the life of a gang in a realistic way, with ups and downs.

Now about the season finale, that was a whole other story. It was not boring at all, things were happening all the time, funny stories were being told, and you got the feeling you grow up with them too, by remembering all the things they've been through. The first part with the birth of Marvin was funny and sweet and it marked the beginning of a new era for them.

The second part was like good old days HIMYM. Personally I am so excited about the ending and I loved the cliff hangers. Until the last time I was bitting my nails to see who is the bride and at the end I was so happy! It was a good season finale, cause on the one hand it seems like new stories are unfolding but on the other, everything seem to get their ways and we are heading to the (probably) final season
TVLAND