How I Met Your Mother

The Magician's Code, Part Two

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 14, 2012 on CBS

• Great

SPOILER ALERT... naturally

In my opinion this was the best episode of the season and I really hope they try to keep the next season's every episode as great as this. The first half of these two episodes concentrated on Marshall and Barney trying to get to NY while in NY Robin and ted try to calm Lily by telling stories. (The Stinsonator was great)

The second half on the other hand concentrated on Barney and Quinn's Hawaii trip and Ted's Victoria adventures while Robin tries to take a good picture of Marshall, Lily and their baby. In my opinion the scene where Barney proposed was one of the greatest I have seen in HIMYM ever.

Then the big plot "twist"... Barney's bride is Robin.. Woah! That's a big surprise! Personally I don't see why anyone would think that they belong together BUT if the writers can somehow make it work and FUN (this is a sitcom) then I'll go with it.

I did expect Barney and Robin to end up together from the moment they revealed that Barney would get married. I still think that "two friends end up together" is a lazylazylazy and clichd move and that's why I rated the episode 8