How I Met Your Mother

The Magician's Code, Part Two

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 14, 2012 on CBS

• the show has become a mockery, a disrespectful charade...

Spoiler alert... if you think the series is worth something these days.

I admit I started as a fan. I thought "this is a great show, hope it lasts forever". But time went by, and the same jokes, and routines, and incoherent stories are... just boring!

This season (as others before it) has been all about blah blah blah. Nothing really interesting is happening, nothing surprising, nothing worth watching. For me, it's just the name of a formerly good series. And until yesterday, that was enough. But no more.

Yet not everything has been bad this season. The only GOOD thing it has offered, is Quinn. Besides being beautiful, she is really funny. Unlike Robin, who looks WAY TO THIN and lacks the "spirit" she showed on the first seasons.

On the other hand, THE WORSE of this season has been the ABSOLUTE LACK OF RESPECT FOR THE VIEWERS. It's not like they are trying to "surprise" as with twists or awesome plots, but instead it's like a mockery in which the producers/writers/or-who-ever-call-the-shots enjoy telling us a story, then change it, then change it back again, and so on... until it's just stupid.

Last night episode was that. A mockery. A charade. A proof of what happens when a good show lasts more than it's intended to. There are no ideas on how to continue the story (besides revealing - alas- who's the mother... DUH!), so it becomes a circling back and forth. Nothing worth watching. Plain and simple.

And, don't get me wrong... I do laugh with the jokes. I mean, I guess we all do. But for laughter I can just live my life, which boring as it may be is still more thrilling than stories lacking sense and just having glimpses of comedy in it.

So, in the end, worse season ever, worse episode ever, worse season finale ever, and, if you keep on mocking the audience, this "formerly" AMAZING SHOW is about to become another living proof that greed is, once again, the reason why current TV S**KS!
TVLAND