How I Met Your Mother

The Magician's Code, Part Two

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 14, 2012 on CBS

• I've had enough...(spoilers)

All im going to say is this: Throughout the show I was a stalwart defender of it's plots, it's characters, it's jokes and all of the quirky things that made this show so great. But the last episode was the final straw! Im absolutely sick of the way Ted has turned into a wimpy pathetic character, there is nothing new and original about the show anymore.The main thing that just......ticks me off so much is that they follow a new character's trail, then deem it irrelevant by showing that the storyline goes down a completely different path. Why even BOTHER with Quinn's introduction as a character, when they reveal that even though Barney proposed to her, we all know he's going to end up marrying Robin!!!! I loved Nora and hoped Barney ended up with her, not Robin; I loved Quinn and hoped Barney ended up with her, not Robin. I even loved the fact Barney has changed his ways and is looking to settle down, I think that's great. No longer is the audience enthralled with whats going to happen with the characters and the storyline. Instead, we're treated to unappealing, failed attempts at relationships, seemingly pointless detours from the main aim of the show and dull and embarressing screenplay. So like I said at the start of this rant, I was a stalwart defender through all the rubbish this show endured over the years. Now I say to the producers and creators: "I'm sorry, but this show is finished......."