How I Met Your Mother

The Perfect Week

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 01, 2010 on CBS

• To cover the fact that he might be getting fired, Barney goes for a Perfect Week (bedding seven women in seven nights). Everyone else witnesses this and comments while Barney runs a replayed version with Jim Nance in his mind. Very clever premise!

A pretty entertaining episode even though they always seem to get a little carried away. "Perfect Week!" "Perfect Game!" I guess baseball season is coming and the plots will be flying along those lines. The sports bits were really thick here. Jim Nance, Nick Swisher, The Yankees, The Vancouver Canucks, baseball, and hockey. That line from Robin about her panties and hockey was funny. Then Swisher saying the bit about baseballs great, but what about hockey! Robin, "I live just upstairs!"

Cook Pu! Really... Boy Ted really blew that one up, didn't he. Not just once, but a number of times. Also Robin's date went from being a dud to being her dream man in the space of seven days just because he didn't call her. Those of you in the dating world take note. Finally, the toothbrush bit! Yuck... Marshall, Lily, Ted, and Robin were all using the same toothbrush for quite a while! So Barney has a "perfect week" and doesn't get fired after all. The firing was such an after thought anyways. Entertaining and funny in places. I think they need to do another teaching themed episode so we can finally meet Ted's wife to be. It may be time. Thanks for reading...
LIFE