How I Met Your Mother

The Pineapple Incident

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Nov 28, 2005 on CBS

• Awesome.

After Ted overdoes it during a night out on the town, his friends help him to put together the pieces of his antics the next morning. With the encouragement of his friends, Ted decides to let his hair down for a change and ends up having a fun and adventure-filled evening. However, now the problem is that he can't quite recall everything that transpired over the course of the evening and now he must rely on his friends to fill him in on the night's misadventures. I love this show it's just too Awesome. I love the scene at the start, I love the way they think the bartender is a vampire. I love the way Barney is so forward, 'are you going to put out'. I love the way Barney and Ted, hilarious, there scenes are always the best. I love the way Barney, Lily and Marshall are saying 'drink, drink, drink', Hilarious. I love the whole storyline, the way they have to tell Ted what happened. Drunk Ted is hilarious! I love the phone conversation with Ted and Robin. Ted is hilarious, singing to Robin. Wow. Barney is hot in that tub. I love the way Ted comes back to Barney. I love the way everyone is shocked about somebody is in Ted's bed. I love the scene with the phone conversation with Carl, talking about what happened to him. Ted goes back to the bar again. I love the way Ted is the whole way through the episode. I love the way the girl in teh bed is Robin, and Barney wants a high five, hilarious. The fact that it's not even Robin. I love the way Marshall wants to know about the pineapple. I love the scene with Ted and Robin. I love the ending.
LIFE