How I Met Your Mother

The Slutty Pumpkin Returns

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 31, 2011 on CBS

6.8
  • Give them a rest (RE:Samuel2484)

I m reading all those comments lately that people are disappointed by the show and the characters. Some people say that robin is coming out as an ignorant selfish person, ted whiny pathetic man, and lily and marshall simply boring and not needed. Ok we got it you like Barney! Neil is amazing and super talented and yes even the production thinks he is the star of the show, but you know what? I am a true fan of the show, i can be objective, and i believe that there is nothing wrong with the episode or the plot or the season or the characters.
    Ted tells the story of what he has been through in order to become the man he was when he met the woman of his life, the mother. And why is it pathetic for a guy to cry over his messed up love life but is so natural and predictable for a woman to do that? Its different nice and funny to see a guy have deep feelings.
    Now lets talk about Marshal for a while! YEAH Neil is adorable and unbelievable talented in so many things, the guy can blow your mind, BUT you all seem to forget that Jason Segel is one of the most talented comedians of our generation. He has something from the old times but a modern air too. He is so funny, i mean just look at his reactions as Marshall even when he has no lines... Sometimes couples are boring and thats why marshall and lilly are not exciting all the time, but they are sweet and they are the more serious and mature touch of the show. I believe that over the years, maybe even from the beginning, How i met your mother doesn't care to be just another sit com, but a realistic story about life. They want to show how people are going through stuff and how they behave in relationships and friendships with a sense of humor.
    I still enjoy the show and I find it amazing that they are doing all those flash backs , they are closing open cases in order to slowly get to the big finale. This episode was funny, not exciting, it was not "Drum roll please" from season one, it was cool, refreshing, relaxing, and i liked it! How I met your mother keeps me company, makes me feel like i am one of the group and groups have ups and downs! But each episode gives me a homey cozy feeling.
    Give them a rest remember we are talking about a realistic show about life and we all know in life not everyday is exciting and special.

LIFE