How I Met Your Mother

The Wedding Bride

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 17, 2010 on CBS

7.9
  • Baggage.

A good concept, which How I Met Your Mother always tends to bring to it's audience. An enticing concept, it's where they take the concept that really matters though. Which seems to be the problem in some cases. This was a good episode, that brought some flashes from the past regarding Stella. The continuity was also good, since last season, Ted said that in May 2010, Tony was going to make the movie: "The Wedding Bride." And look, here it is. Royce annoyed me for some reason, but she fit in nicely to this episode. The fact that everyone like a horrendous movie like the one they showed in this episode was ridiculous, which I guess was the joke. It just didn't seem believable that everyone liked that movie. Barney shined in this episode, he was probably the funniest. Marshall, Lilly, and Robin were all in the sidelines as they talk about baggage. The last scene was amazing, with everyone having their own baggage. And after winning Royce back, Ted realizes she has a whole lot of baggage, it made it seem like the whole "trying to win her back" seemed pointless which is another flaw in this episode. Sure, I can find a couple flaws, but this epsiode was entertaining which is what made this episode good.