How I Met Your Mother

Tick Tick Tick

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Nov 14, 2011 on CBS

• Wow. Just wow.

I first want to say...wow. That ending was right up there with Bad News, Legendaddy and the first season finale for saddest moment ever. Poor Barney finally gets his act together, mans up and does the right thing by being honest and open with Nora and breaking the news (despite the situation with her parents being there) in a truly adult and sensitive way. I was so proud of him and so hopeful for him to use all of his growing up progress to try again and succeed with Robin and then....yeah. The end was so sad. Robin literally shattered his heart. Still I get it. If they had gotten together again so easily and in such a controversial way after cheating together it probably wouldn't have worked out well. I still have hope that eventually they'll be together and it will happen the right way...but still...so SAD!!!!! On another note the all night/2min long escapade of the totally stoned Marshall and Ted was hilarious and a perfect contrast to the drama going on with my favorite power couple (Barney and Robin).
LIFE