How I Met Your Mother

Twelve Horny Women

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Nov 26, 2012 on CBS

7.8
  • Could this season be any more slow?

GOD! I'm bored to death!! the ends of this last few episodes are not even cliffhangers!! they suck! we know what is going to happend, so just show it.. its getting really lame. i used to love this show, got great jokes and the pace of the story was perfect. but now they making it longer and longer, doesn't make any sense to me.
  • Completely nonsensical with a couple of decents moments in there.

Well that entire law case didn't make any sense... at all. I might be mistaken, but I don't think they would have a completely female or completely male jury in a lawsuit and that made no sense for me at all.

It was more like a comedy attempt than a law case really, and it didn't work for me at all.

The good parts of the episode were the flashbacks to when the guys were teenagers and were supposedly 'bad'. There were some funny scenes there, particularly with Lily on the side of the street drinking. That was good.

Another positive was decent storyline developments with Marshall.

Other than that, the episode was rather nonsensical and unrealistic. Disappointing all round.
  • Lily's Coming!

It's good to remember that sometimes, episodes don't have to be largely connected to the main plot to be true to a show. This episode of HIMYM is a great example of how the show can focus on an individual character and still draw from all the main cast in order to deliver the laughs. I enjoyed the battle between lawyers (even if it did seem a bit drawn-out) and loved how it pressured Marshall to move toward judge-dom. I don't buy for a minute that Barney is able to move on like that, but from time to time, he shows that reined-in side of himself that makes him worthwhile as a character. The friends are making their ways toward the future we know will be true and it's still entertaining and enjoyable seeing how they make it there. It's a journey I'm taking with people that make me happy.
  • Twelve Horny Women

The show has lost it this season i hope they go back to the awesomeness of last season cuz this season has been all around and nothing makes sense anymore i think the writers are getting lazy this season cuz the quality is rubbish and its turning out to be the worst season ever for himym.