How I Met Your Mother

Twin Beds

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 03, 2010 on CBS

• Robin moves out.

A sad episode indeed, I found myself remembering how much I liked the Ted/Robin relationship, and friendship as roommates, but it was too late for that. Since she moves out in this episode. In this episode, Don suggests Robin moving in with him. She says she would think about it, in the process Don finds out that Robin used to date Barney & Ted and she still hangs with them. He overreacts and makes a scene, he comes back later to apologize. At this point, Ted & Robin realize they want Robin back. Barney expressing his love by eating spicy foods was hysterical. Ted bringing the blue french horn made me nostalgic about the past. Robin rejects both of them, and says she will be moving in with Don, and she won't be seeing them that much anymore. You think she's not moving out but when Ted is about to yell at her for leaving the milk in the fridge, Ted walks in to her room, only to find a vacant room with a blue french horn left behind. So sad, looks like Robin has officially moved on and in with Don. Marshall & Lilly's plot was a carbon copy of a King of Queens episode, right down to the mini fridge. So the enjoyment of that episode went down for me. An episode that me nostalgic which I think helped the rating in my eyes for this episode.