How I Met Your Mother

We're Not From Here

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 01, 2007 on CBS

• The story of how Robin comes back

I think this episode was good but not as good as the first one. I for one am not sad to see Gail leave. He was never a bad boyfriend just a rebound. I am glad that Robin came to her senses with the help of Barney. It's a theory (and why I love this show) but what Barney said before the breakup and what he said after may have set up something later on in the series.

The story of Marshall and Lilly deaths letters was interesting. It's something I never heard of before. It was funny how different both letters were. I like that Marshall tried to keep from reading her letter until the year 2029. The scene shot in the future was also funny. Like with the shots with the kids, the scene with future Marshall and Lilly, I enjoyed that it was not too futuristic.

The story of Ted and Barney was another good story. Even though Ted is in the post breakup blues, I did like that he wasn't willing to go through with the whole lie. Barney pretending to be from another place was pretty funny. While not as good the previous episode, this was still a humorous episode.
CW