How It's Made

Friday 9:00 PM on The Science Channel Premiered Jan 06, 2001 Between Seasons

mrdivot

How It's Made Fan Reviews page 2 of 4

• Bars of soap and washing powder and dishwashing liquids and lip stick

I love the show just wanted to request about how to make these things because it would come in handy

to know how to make them because Im sure if when people make be a little low in cash it would come in handy to know how to make these things and also I was just curious thanks.

• volume of back ground music of show

please turn down your background music down. it is way too loud to be able to hear the narrator and is very disturbing. my friends and I who like and watch this show all feel the same way. the music is very distracting and unnessary to be that loud
  • Where is the suggestion box?

I have looked all over for a place to make a suggestion and couldn't find one. Anyway I'd like to see

how the NCAA mens basketball is made.
  • Music

Love the show, hate the loud "Charlie Brown" music playing .it's annoying. The distraction takes away from the narrator...
  • chassis

you do not pronounce this word properly... I suspect you do this on purpose to see if anybody is watching... very insecure. Have fun.
  • Molded Refrigerator Magnets

The ones made in the United States
  • Mr. Clean Eraser

An chance you can get Mr. Cleans Eraser on your program?? Would like to know how they get their brand on the actual product, with narration of coarse..
  • suggestion

tantalum compasers/resisters how is it made and what do they all look like all I have seen they are muster color and vary rare from Canada and Used in computer and electronics because they stay cooler, if u have a show on it send me a shout out I would like to see it. I tried to look for Tantalum on internet and show divert shapes and materals

• What we would like to see

How smoke detectors are made. This is what we would like to see. We like electrical things, technology type things and other cool stuff :)
  • Constricting Pantyhose

I watch How's It Made, usually ever day. This show and Food Factory are our go to channels, when there is nothing else on. Believe it or not, that is everyday. I have grown to appreciate why prices are so high on many items. Keep up the good work and I would love to see how pantyhose are made. I give the show a 10.

Thanks,

Amy Nichols
  • suggestion

Would like to see how Peeps are made. They are the sugar coated marshmallow chicks and bunnys that come out around Easter.
  • Minced onion rings

Have you ever had a show about how minced onion rings are made? I think a few name brand French fry factories still make them but, I have a large group who have always wondered how they make them. Thanks in advance
  • Seggestion

I have always been interested in all the Tec stuff, would you mind showing how to make a PS4 (PlayStation 4) I would mean the world to me.
  • Suggestion

My husband has had velveeta grilled cheese sandwiches all his life! I would really like to find out how it is made. Kraft Velveeta cheese
  • Plum Tomatoes Suggestion

5.5
    im wondering how they peel plum tomatoes and pack them in cans cause they are always so perfect would like to see it on a show
  • Dream cars.... Morgan 3-Wheeler

Music over powers narrative,music is played as a bed for the narrating. .. Not to over power the to shut it off .... very bad.. happens on many shows, has to be addressed. I'd be happy to do it for FREE!

It really takes away from listening to the narrator!

Please fix ASAP and respond to me.

Very displeased

Kenneth Kellerman

352.205.1030
  • Backgroud Music Distracting and Unnesessary

Stop the madness of the insipid techno music during the show!
  • Suggestion

I would like at see a show on making wicker furniture

Mini Babybel wrapped cheese. Thank you
  • Why the Greed?

Used to watch show on Discovery Channel but now we have to pay extra to see it on Discovery Premium. Can't offer it.
  • lunch meat

I would like to know how lunch meat, turkey is made!!

mustard

• Kraft Individually Wrapped Cheese

I love your show and I would like to see how its made.

• The Perfect Smile

I'd like to know how Invisalign in made.

In response to How fortune cookies are made refer to episode 7 in 3/16/2007.
  • Read My Fortune...

I'd like to know how fortune cookies are made!
  • suggestion

Would like to know how parfum is manufactured in large companies like Coty in North Carolina, How they manage to keep the oils blended with what ever kind of denatured alcohol. What they use to prolong the scent, and how is the parfum clear in color verses taking on natural essential colors. PLEASE let me know if How It's Made take this on so I can tune in to watch.

Thanks
  • suggestion

would like to know how automatic lead pencils are made, if show already done on this, would love to know what date it aired so we could watch it.
  • How it's all made...

Absolutely incredible show. Seeing how it goes from scrap to the amazing things around you on a daily basis, very very interesting!
  • How is Buckypaper / (nanotech) made

This stuff is very interesting and could help improve life as we know it
  • How is dog and cat food

How is dog and cat food are like to watch how it made?
1 2 3 4