How It's Made

Friday 9:00 PM on The Science Channel Premiered Jan 06, 2001 Between Seasons

How It's Made Fan Reviews (57)

• Suggestion

I would like at see a show on making wicker furniture

Mini Babybel wrapped cheese. Thank you
  • Why the Greed?

Used to watch show on Discovery Channel but now we have to pay extra to see it on Discovery Premium. Can't offer it.
  • my testimony

I am very happy, I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr Adodo has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell, i was married to this man called Steven we were together for a long time and we loved our self's but when i was unable to give he a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can't continue anymore then i was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email then you won't believe this when i contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month i miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr Adodo for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through this same kind of problems you can contact he today on his mail ( and he will also help you as well
  • lunch meat

I would like to know how lunch meat, turkey is made!!

mustard

• Kraft Individually Wrapped Cheese

I love your show and I would like to see how its made.

• The Perfect Smile

I'd like to know how Invisalign in made.

In response to How fortune cookies are made refer to episode 7 in 3/16/2007.
  • Read My Fortune...

I'd like to know how fortune cookies are made!
  • suggestion

Would like to know how parfum is manufactured in large companies like Coty in North Carolina, How they manage to keep the oils blended with what ever kind of denatured alcohol. What they use to prolong the scent, and how is the parfum clear in color verses taking on natural essential colors. PLEASE let me know if How It's Made take this on so I can tune in to watch.

Thanks
  • suggestion

would like to know how automatic lead pencils are made, if show already done on this, would love to know what date it aired so we could watch it.
  • How it's all made...

Absolutely incredible show. Seeing how it goes from scrap to the amazing things around you on a daily basis, very very interesting!
  • How is Buckypaper / (nanotech) made

This stuff is very interesting and could help improve life as we know it
  • How is dog and cat food

How is dog and cat food are like to watch how it made?
  • puzzels

id like to see how puzzels ar made
  • I want to know how video game controllers are made.

I use at least 1 everyday and I think that it is really cool that they "communicate" with the example the PS3.
  • I would like to know how the new craze E-Cig's and E-Cigars are made.

I see some friends of mine smoking the E-Cig's and they love it because its water vapar and they can smoke them anywhere. Just last week, my husband and I went to the local mall and noticed not only are they selling the E-Cig's but now the E-Cigars.
  • Money counting machines

I've always wondered how bank money machines counted so fast.
  • Battries

I want to know how Battries are made
  • awesome

can you guys male one with garbage trucks
  • Hooked on Your Show

I am very much a fan of your show, very informative. I would like to know if there is an episode that shows how glass figurines are made, like the ones that etch art in the center of the glass. I would love to see how it's done. Thanx
  • Spectacular Program

I'm admittedly addicted to this program and can watch it all day with ease. I'm disappointed with some of the reviews claiming this program is boring - I suppose this particular genre is not for everyone. At times they do not provide much detail into the processes, presumably due to the fact that the processes are proprietary, but with a basic understanding of manufacturing, much can be reasonably inferred.

The possibilities for this show are nearly endless. There are many items you will never see on this show due to the manufacturer's restrictions on depicting their process or to secure their supply chain from competitors - many very interesting items may never see the light of day on this show. I'm not the biggest fan of the handicraft items they show at times, but I can understand where others might be.

Definitely one of the Top 5 best programs ever broadcast on TV IMHO.
  • Gaming Dice

I would like to see how game dice is made.
  • Prosthetic Breasts

Hi can you please show how prosthetic breasts are made. I would appreciate it.
  • FIBERGLASS FISHING BOATS

HI ,CAN YOU PLEASE HOW FISHING BOATS ARE MADE AND ALSO , FISHING LINES STRAIN. THANKS ,THIS PROGRAM IS THE BEST ON TV

• how do you guys make kitten/dog toys

i wounld like know
  • High professional amplifiers

can you please show how a high performance amplifierand a high performance sub woofer is made.
  • what I would like to see made

I would like to see how locks of love wigs are made with donated hair, for the kids.
  • The show How Its Made is totally cool!

I Would love to see how hot dogs are made.
    Also how ipods are made.
    I love this show...it gives me great insight to how things are made. I've learned soooo much from this show. I'm hooked! But this show would be totally better if they showed how those things are made. It's mind bogalling! And I know that "How Its Made" will come through and show me how its made. I would also like to know how cream cheese is made. Even how candles are made. Some of the most simple everyday things make you wonder how they are made.
  • We should use this against the terrorists in Gitmo, i'm sure that after a few minutes they would be telling us where the bombs are and begging for sweet, merciful death.

Whenever i'm watching the Discovery Channel and this comes on i'm out in seconds. Seriously, who enjoys this show? This reminds me of the shows on tape that my science teacher would force the class to watch in middle school. The ones that would have the whole class passed out in minutes. I'm sure you remember those. This is the kind of thing that only a 50 something year old professor could enjoy. As for me, when this show comes on I can't change the channel fast enough. I've actually tried to watch it several times and it's always the same. Machines pressing random parts as some guy talks over ambient music. They actually show two episodes of this show back to back on the Discovery Channel, which makes me question the sanity of the people who schedules this stuff.