How It's Made

Friday 9:00 PM on The Science Channel Premiered Jan 06, 2001 Between Seasons

How It's Made Fan Reviews (86)

• needles for syringes

Love your show. I would be interested in seeing how needles for syringes are made. Being so small, sharp and precise to deliver a liquid through the tip would be interesting to see what type of machinery creates this item.
  • saxophone

hey I would love to know how tenor saxophones are made and i love your show
  • The machine that the products!

love your show! I would Love to see how the machine are made, that make the products you review! Like processing aluminum foil, managing. GPS system, keys, etc!! Thanks for your informative show, and. For considering my suggestion!
  • Crystal Light, how light is it?

I would love to see how Crystal Light is made. My husband and I love your show.
  • suggestion

My granddaughter loves your show. She thinks it is "really cool". She would like to know how DVDs are
  • suggestion

I would like to see how a sewing machine is made
  • Ty baby

How Ty baby are made
  • my niece loves this show

My niece is 5 and would love to see how trolley are made
  • suggestion

Would like to see how AMUNITION is made.

Loved your episode on antique firearm restoration. Was really cool watching a 150 year old Winchester in poor condition be turned into a museum quality show piece!
  • How matelic human heart valve are made

How matelic human heart valve are made

5.5
    I would like to know how microwave ovens are made.

• Suggestion: Saxophones (No more drums, please!)

Why are so many new saxophones now selling for thousands of dollars? Show me it's worth it so I can buy one.
  • ENGLISH SADDLES

I love this show and it's so interesting. I would like to request How To Make English Saddles. Thank you.
  • Bars of soap and washing powder and dishwashing liquids and lip stick

I love the show just wanted to request about how to make these things because it would come in handy

to know how to make them because Im sure if when people make be a little low in cash it would come in handy to know how to make these things and also I was just curious thanks.

• volume of back ground music of show

please turn down your background music down. it is way too loud to be able to hear the narrator and is very disturbing. my friends and I who like and watch this show all feel the same way. the music is very distracting and unnessary to be that loud
  • Where is the suggestion box?

I have looked all over for a place to make a suggestion and couldn't find one. Anyway I'd like to see

how the NCAA mens basketball is made.
  • Music

Love the show, hate the loud "Charlie Brown" music playing .it's annoying. The distraction takes away from the narrator...
  • chassis

you do not pronounce this word properly... I suspect you do this on purpose to see if anybody is watching... very insecure. Have fun.
  • Molded Refrigerator Magnets

The ones made in the United States
  • Mr. Clean Eraser

An chance you can get Mr. Cleans Eraser on your program?? Would like to know how they get their brand on the actual product, with narration of coarse..
  • suggestion

tantalum compasers/resisters how is it made and what do they all look like all I have seen they are muster color and vary rare from Canada and Used in computer and electronics because they stay cooler, if u have a show on it send me a shout out I would like to see it. I tried to look for Tantalum on internet and show divert shapes and materals

• What we would like to see

How smoke detectors are made. This is what we would like to see. We like electrical things, technology type things and other cool stuff :)
  • Constricting Pantyhose

I watch How's It Made, usually ever day. This show and Food Factory are our go to channels, when there is nothing else on. Believe it or not, that is everyday. I have grown to appreciate why prices are so high on many items. Keep up the good work and I would love to see how pantyhose are made. I give the show a 10.

Thanks,

Amy Nichols
  • suggestion

Would like to see how Peeps are made. They are the sugar coated marshmallow chicks and bunnys that come out around Easter.
  • Minced onion rings

Have you ever had a show about how minced onion rings are made? I think a few name brand French fry factories still make them but, I have a large group who have always wondered how they make them. Thanks in advance
  • Seggestion

I have always been interested in all the Tec stuff, would you mind showing how to make a PS4 (PlayStation 4) I would mean the world to me.
  • Suggestion

My husband has had velveeta grilled cheese sandwiches all his life! I would really like to find out how it is made. Kraft Velveeta cheese
  • Plum Tomatoes Suggestion

5.5
    im wondering how they peel plum tomatoes and pack them in cans cause they are always so perfect would like to see it on a show
  • Dream cars.... Morgan 3-Wheeler

Music over powers narrative,music is played as a bed for the narrating. .. Not to over power the to shut it off .... very bad.. happens on many shows, has to be addressed. I'd be happy to do it for FREE!

It really takes away from listening to the narrator!

Please fix ASAP and respond to me.

Very displeased

Kenneth Kellerman

352.205.1030
  • Backgroud Music Distracting and Unnesessary

Stop the madness of the insipid techno music during the show!