How Do They Do It? Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on The Science ChannelIn Season

Sorry we don't have episodes for this season yet. Add an episode.

Jack146

[1]Aug 31, 2007
    • level: 11

Sorry we don't have episodes for this season yet. Add an episode.

I am getting so sick of seeing this again and again. If you want us to keep your sorry site up to date, start sharing the advertising revenues.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sgv_6618

[2]Sep 2, 2007
    • level: 13
    I just posted all episodes until now! There are no summaries or recaps... but it is a start!!

Jack146

[3]Feb 5, 2008
    • level: 11

sgv_6618 wrote:
    I just posted all episodes until now! There are no summaries or recaps... but it is a start!!

I just logged in to post what I forgot I had already posted. This used to be TV Tome and when it was, EVERYTHING was always up to date. TV.com bought them out and now NOTHING is.

Shows listed with the correct episode titles and original air dates would be fine even without recaps and I applaud your effort, but TV.com wants to reap all the ad revenue but not lift a finger to stay current.

They want people like you and I to do all the work for them. I once posted all seasons and all shows for a program that a friend of mine produced and I put a lot of effort into writing recaps for every one of them. They summarily rejected them accusing me of copying the recaps from somewhere else.

That was it, I had it with these ingrates, but since I had done it for a friend, I just listed the entire episode list without recaps. Prior to that, I had tried to update and/or correct a few other cable shows where I knew their information was wrong, but they make it so hard to meet THEIR demands I decided it wasn't worth the trouble.

If they want their members to keep this up to date, they should make it much easier and be more accommodating, but they insist on making people jump through hoops.

Edited on 02/05/2008 12:46pm
    Edited 2 total times.