Howie Do It

NBC (ended 2009)

D2000lands

Howie Do It Fan Reviews (5)

4.6
  • Pathetic!!!

This is easily one of the very worst American produced TV shows I have ever seen, possibly the #1 worse American TV show of all time. A strong case can be made that it is the number one worst U.S. comedy TV show of all time.
    Basically Howie Mandel puts on an obviously fake wig and Groucho Marx style stupid-glasses and then "pranks" people in the least funny ways possible. None of the pranks are funny in the least, and Howie Mandel is completely useless as a host. Nothing even remotely funny happens. On top of that, the show has no class at all. It goes for lowest common denominator humor and STILL misses the target completely.
    Also most of these pranks are based on pranks that have been done before. It's a rip-off of Candid Camera and it's not even as good as Punk'd, which I think is a pointless show itself. But Punk'd looks like Citizen Kane compared to this. Some of the gags I saw in the trailer are even taken directly from the Canadian TV show Just For Laughs Gags (Howie is a Canadian, coincidence?), like the waiter putting his dirty fingers in the customer's drink.
    Anyway this show is atrocious, there is no point to it whatsoever, and nothing is funny. I just got angry trying to watch it. Somebody get Howie Mandel back where he belongs, nowhere near a TV show or movie!!!