H.R. Pufnstuf Forums

NBC (ended 1971)

song lyrics

tvfreak974

[1]Jul 29, 2007
    • level: 11

i know some of the words for the songs in 'H.R Pufnstuf'. Heres some of the words.

Mechanical Boy (From: The Mechanical Boy): I'm a me-chanical boy, like a me-chanical toy. I follow directions, whatever I'm told. I never get hot and i never get cold. Inever have lived, so i never grow old, that's because I'm a mechanical boy. I'm a me-chanical boy, like a me-chanical toy. I do as I'm ordered, I never ask why. I never can laugh and I never can cry. I never have lived, so i never shall die. That's because I'm a, cause I'm a, causeI'm a, cause I'm a, cause I'm a mechanical boy.

Lonliest Witch in Town (From: Dinner for two please, Orson): Who would think to see this face that I'm the lonliest witch in town? Who would think such charming grace couldbe the lonliest witch in town? I can't figure out what's the matter with men. My phone hasn't rung since 1910. Not even a wrong number every now and then, I'm the lonliest witch in town. I'm so mad that I could cry, I'm the lonliest witch in town. I'm so bluethey call me sky, I'm the lonliest witch intown. I've got a bunch of kisses that are good as gold. I'd like to try one out before they start to mold,instead of catching men, I just catch cold. I'm lonely, lonely, I'm so all alonely. I'm the lonsomest witch in this, here, town.

Pronouns (From: Show Biz Witch): The subject for today is pronouns, so what you say we hav a couple of go 'rounds? I is a lonely word, you is a happy word, we is a friendly word I much prefer. He is a simple word, she is a tender word, they is the mating of a him and her. It is a word that can mean anything, it can be either large or small. Mine is aselfish word, yours is a thoughtful word, but ours is the nicest word of all. (clap clap, clap clap, clap clap, clap clap, clap clap, clap clap)

I is a lonely word, you is a happy word, we is a friendly word I much prefer. He is a simple word, she is a tender word, they is the mating of a him and her. It is a word that can mean anything, it can be either large or small. Mine is aselfish word, yours is a thoughtful word, but ours is the nicest word of all. (clap clap, clap clap, clap clap)

It is a word that can mean anything, it can be either large or small. Mine is a selfish word, yours is a thoughtful word, but ours is the nicest word of... ALL!

Those are all for now, but ill type more in the future.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TriviaDude

[2]Aug 5, 2007
    • level: 25

Oranges Smoranges!

Oranges smoranges who said,

Oranegs smoranges who said,

Oranges smoranges who said,

There ain't no rhyme for oranges!

Oranges poranges, there's another one,

Another rhyme for oranges.

People keep on saying that

The one word that's a gem

It's oranges called that's got no rhyme

But we got news for them.

Ain't they never heard of oranges smoranges, who said,

Oranges smoranges, who said,

Oranges smoranges, who said,

There ain't no rhyme for oranges.

(instrumental break)

Ain't they never heard of oranges, poranges, smoranes, koranges...or kumquat!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.