Huff Forums

Showtime (ended 0000)

2 eps to end series

poulters

[1]Sep 24, 2006
    • level: 18
    I heard there was two episodes to end this series can anyone tell me if they have heard anymore on this.  Like when will it air.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Sami_qwerty

[2]Sep 27, 2006
    • level: 1
    poulters wrote:
    I heard there was two episodes to end this series can anyone tell me if they have heard anymore on this.  Like when will it air.

I am just hearing this now...that HUFF is cancelled. I'm simply distrought. I'd only seen one episode and i was hooked. I heard of it and all but never subscribed until the second season and just like that POOF, it's gone!

Why?

I'd like to post a ton of quotes on the one episode i saw (Maps Don't Talk)i'm sure it will be of much amusement to any and all.

Sami_qwerty

[3]Sep 27, 2006
    Sami_qwerty wrote:
    poulters wrote:

I am just hearing this now...that HUFF is cancelled. I'm simply distrought. I'd only seen one episode and i was hooked. I heard of it and all but never subscribed until the second season and just like that POOF, it's gone!

Why?

I'd like to post a ton of quotes on the one episode i saw (Maps Don't Talk)i'm sure it will be of much amusement to any and all.

This is a portion of a conversation between Russell and Ms. Rathburn over dinner that is absolutely laughable:

Russell:You don't have to have balls to be a capitalist, any little chicken-sh^t mo-fo can be a capitalist.
    Dauri: So which are you? A greedy chicken-sh^t capitalist or a ballsy capitalist?
    Russell:I'm both, how 'bout you?
    Dauri:Greedy. Because i want to have enough disposable income to be able to give it to whomever i want whenever i want.
    R: Good for you. Nowhere is it written that a smart sexy capitalista cannot give back both to the people and the shoe department at Neiman's. Those are fabulous.
    D: Thank you. Gucci.
    R: I love a fabulous shoe on a woman.
    d: You know um,I give money to a women's shelter in Nigeria.
    R: Oh!
    D: There are men there who are HIV infected who believe that the only way that they can get clean is to have sex with a virgin.
    R: Jesus!
    D: And Voila! You've got 11 million AIDS orphans and what are we doing?
    R: I gave money to all those hurricane people you know, i was just sitting there in my fancy house, in my fancy bedroom, watching my big flat-screen TV. I just point and click, bang bang,so easy, too easy you know?
    D: I bet that's not the only bang bang click click you're doing there on the TV is it big boy?
    R: Do you think?
    D: (Clicking fingers) Hey! We are past ready over here.
    Waiter: Sorry.
    R: You can redeem yourself by taking our order.
    Waiter: What can i get for you?
    D: You go.
    R: I will have a nice tall coka-cola
    Waiter:Miss?
    D: Miss...you're adorable. I'll have a martini, uh, Grey Goose, up, cold, olives, dirty.
    R: You're having a martini?
    D: Yup!
    R: I thought that you were in A.A.
    D: I said i GO to A.A. i did not say i was sober. You still want that Coke?
    R: So confused...

chuck7719

[4]Jan 14, 2007
    • level: 6
    show time loves to can the good shows!!!! Dead Like Me then Huff.

Srewa

[5]Feb 6, 2007
    Exactly Huff was so good!